Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, yeah, sorry. I am a female. And I love wheeling, but the question is still the same, how can I find people (in Kansas by the way) to do that.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Pics to determine your hanging out capabilities please

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Ceph said:
did someone say wheelie? :icon_lol:

Knew you would chime in on wheelie :icon_lol:. If it's her, I said if, she has a picture in her profile, Looks good, she shouldn't have issues with someone letting her ride.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
powerranger said:
Sounds like a groupie to me.

Whats wrong with that ? Groupies are a very important part of the universe. Just ask any rockstar, pro sport player, actor, or any ugly guy with money

·
Registered
151 Posts
CrazyLocoDude said:
Whats wrong with that ? Groupies are a very important part of the universe. Just ask any rockstar, pro sport player, actor, or any ugly guy with money
good point. Well Id like to get pictures still and weight raios ill take a pic of my tail for um.... to show u what i mean...I took one for the team several months ago...

this pic is when i took one for the team... The other side is cracked also same spot..

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
UrbanRR714 said:
good point. Well Id like to get pictures still and weight raios ill take a pic of my tail for um.... to show u what i mean...I took one for the team several months ago...

this pic is when i took one for the team... The other side is cracked also same spot..

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please tell me your joking. Let me get this straight you were out with some buddies and you guys picked up on a group of chicks but you happened to get the fat chick. I am assuming she was happy to get a ride from anyone on the back of a bike. Then she was all hugged up on you. and your tail cracked. You didnt notice till later. But when you guys got to where you were going everyone started to drink and you got a few too many and you had sex with a fat chick. So you went hogging. Now your trying to claim you dont remember the night because you were so drunk but the proof is on the tail. Nice job bud

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
CrazyLocoDude said:
well said, except for the ugly guy with money, that not so much agroupie but rather a ***...

·
Registered
986 Posts
CrazyLocoDude said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please tell me your joking. Let me get this straight you were out with some buddies and you guys picked up on a group of chicks but you happened to get the fat chick. I am assuming she was happy to get a ride from anyone on the back of a bike. Then she was all hugged up on you. and your tail cracked. You didnt notice till later. But when you guys got to where you were going everyone started to drink and you got a few too many and you had sex with a fat chick. So you went hogging. Now your trying to claim you dont remember the night because you were so drunk but the proof is on the tail. Nice job bud
most of that story is true, i was there! nah jk, my boy didnt bang the fat chick... just took one for the team :icon_salu

·
Registered
835 Posts
Where in Kansas??? I am in wichita along with 05slvrRR, chkaotic. tornadobait, in other towns is collegerider, kansasRR and officerbrat!

·
Registered
835 Posts
CrazyLocoDude said:
Pics to determine your hanging out capabilities please
Yep, what he said! Well I got a gdown ass chick that likes bikes but there are plenty of other men around I am sure!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts