Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ride in STL, looking for some people to ride with this Spring. I ride an 07 Blue Metallic and Silver CBR600RR. Live out in Chesterfield.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a couple of my buddies and i are going on sevral road trips this year. we might make a stop and vist you and hit up some back roads. but our first trip of the year will be deals gap in TN

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9 hr trip to deals gap. but we plan on trucking the bikes. yeah i will hit you up once we plan our trip to springfield. there has to be some sick roads there.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
From "The Lou" met up with a few of the other rider on here last summer for some beers. Good times. Will be back in the state around June July time frame going to buy a new bike then.

·
Registered
357 Posts
from Washington, MO but stationed overseas in the Navy in Japan. be home in april for 2 weeks!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
If any of you guys are full gear riders, not stunta wanna be guys, shoot me a PM and I can let you know when we are riding in "STL" naturally there are no good roads in STL, but WE do know the good roads.

We have a total of 5 guys in a group. We're selective of who joins the group. We just don't like idiots. Can ya blame us? lol

Also, if you fit in with our group, we have a hang out spot. Our "leader" is a former pro racer that can fix and setup your bike to your weight and style of riding. Of course, this doesn't come free. Usually a gift of bourbon of some quality makes payment. Or an offering of food. We're very laid back and serious about riding. We are a "family" of riders.

·
Registered
286 Posts
you guys should ride outside of stl sometimes, there are some great country roads down south on 55, bout an hour or less from stl there are some great ones. number 8 hwy near potosi, 185 out to sullivan. great back roads with huge sweepers and tight tuns as well. 47 hwy which goes through washington.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I live on the ILL side of the river but ride in STL all the time. I'm one of those guys that also rides with Dragonstang. I no longer own a 600rr, but I have moved up to a better bike. 03 RC51.

·
Registered
357 Posts
you guys should ride outside of stl sometimes, there are some great country roads down south on 55, bout an hour or less from stl there are some great ones. number 8 hwy near potosi, 185 out to sullivan. great back roads with huge sweepers and tight tuns as well. 47 hwy which goes through washington.
hwy 47 is awesome, north of washington, there is a bunch of side roads that go up through the hills, and some with really really long straight aways. That is where I ride when I am home with a bunch of friends

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
can I bring my pink huffy?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
None of us ride in STL. We just use the title STL so people can get an Idea of where we are.

If we said St.Charles Meet, we aren't going to get as many people to respond. Some people might not be familiar with that.

We ride down 94, to hwy F, and so on and so on.

We ride down 40, to the roads around six flags area and beyond.

This year we are going to ride those roads and try to discover new roads.

ALSO, we are going to be having rides to "famous" hole in the wall eating joints.

No one has replied to a single of my posts but if any of you want in on the action, PM me...

(Edit : we love to ride to Washington to eat btw, so... that's always open)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to do that. Sounds awesome man! Ill send you a pm soon! Everyone else should go to!

And Jackson.... Please bring the pink Huffy. Can't wait to see it.

Bahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 90 Posts