• Yes, we could use them to help on unknown turns

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what do you guys think about getting Chatter Boxes for our rides? I think it would be pretty cool. Though I've never used one.

It would help for people that can't see the lead bike signal that there is crap on the road or what not.

Or say I go around a corner first and half way through the turn I almost low side cause of crap in the road, I can just yell at you through my helmet to slow down.

What are your thoughts? Yay or Gay?

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Isn't chatter box for like people on the same bike?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can use them in a group of riders from what I understand. They would be nice but I don't have the money for one right now.
I don't have the money right now either, I was just seeing what you guys thought about it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Your prolly right. But ill try. I'm not sure if I'm a huge fan of the roads that neal took us on. They were kinda rough and rocky in places. Still fun to ride but as for draggin a knee. Not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your prolly right. But ill try. I'm not sure if I'm a huge fan of the roads that neal took us on. They were kinda rough and rocky in places. Still fun to ride but as for draggin a knee. Not sure.
I wasn't a fan of those roads either. Not clean at all. Very dangerous.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
both... the latter would be one for ace's spank bank
Well you know me... lol

I liked those roads for the kinds of turns they had but it seemed like a lot of debris on the corners.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
the clear asfault roads next to the corn fields were nice

neal worked the suspension for me and the bike is turning in fast and sticking nice, no need to even lean hard to get a good line... i've been cooking the sides coming off the apex

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the clear asfault roads next to the corn fields were nice

neal worked the suspension for me and the bike is turning in fast and sticking nice, no need to even lean hard to get a good line... i've been cooking the sides coming off the apex
WHA? When have you been riding? You know I don't have a job! Let me know when your gonna go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts