Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is not for show offs, stunters, idiots, and newbs (we don't have a problem with stunters, but that's not what we are out to do). We ride the back roads and work on technique and riding skills. There's no show boating or riding beyond your own skills. People get killed that way.

This thread is for the local group of 4-6 guys the STL area that rides together, this is NOT A POST WHORE THREAD.

The Mods shut down our other thread just cause it said "Postwhore" which is.... whatever.

So post up when you wanna ride or where ya wanna meet. Try not to whore it up too much.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^went to baby shower^^^

how much manhood do u lose by doing this?
Didn't lose any. Bunch of my co workers and friends were there. That said, I still think that **** should be left to the women.

You slept all day when you could of rode the super moto, how much manhood did you lose?

Keep the whoring to a minimum. I don't want the Nazi's shutting down this thread also.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Thursday I'll be headed down to Arkansas to hang with my dad and a motorcycle club I'm in.

Should be fun, but not as exciting as the way we all ride on the back roads. I believe we are going to a rally and parts swap meet. Should be some goodies here and there, I'm sure nothing for our style bikes. Mostly Harley parts I would bet. Seeing as they are always falling apart.

I'll try to get a good amount of pictures for you guys. You won't see much sport bikes I'm sure. The group I'll be with will be all expensive choppers :tard:

Anyways, I'll be on the look out for anything cool that I can bring back for you guys. IF there is anything, lol.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
Didn't lose any. Bunch of my co workers and friends were there. That said, I still think that **** should be left to the women.

You slept all day when you could of rode the super moto, how much manhood did you lose?

Keep the whoring to a minimum. I don't want the Nazi's shutting down this thread also.
ya... but i hadn't been sleeping well and needed to catch up... i forget how much fun that bike is... brandon and i went out to Neal's and i was having a blast... i think i scared him a few times... backing in is soooo much fun

check out my post about putnam in the other thread

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
So Thursday I'll be headed down to Arkansas to hang with my dad and a motorcycle club I'm in.

Should be fun, but not as exciting as the way we all ride on the back roads. I believe we are going to a rally and parts swap meet. Should be some goodies here and there, I'm sure nothing for our style bikes. Mostly Harley parts I would bet. Seeing as they are always falling apart.

I'll try to get a good amount of pictures for you guys. You won't see much sport bikes I'm sure. The group I'll be with will be all expensive choppers :tard:

Anyways, I'll be on the look out for anything cool that I can bring back for you guys. IF there is anything, lol.
u should see my mom on her fatboy... u would think she's riding dirt track... crazy woman

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya... but i hadn't been sleeping well and needed to catch up... i forget how much fun that bike is... brandon and i went out to Neal's and i was having a blast... i think i scared him a few times... backing in is soooo much fun

check out my post about putnam in the other thread
I think that will be our next bike group, super motos

So I have a serious question for you guys.

What is going to be our Group name? I'm having a guy make a Myspace page for us. But I need to know what our group name should be. I can't think of anything. Let me know ASAP

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts

What is going to be our Group name? I'm having a guy make a Myspace page for us. But I need to know what our group name should be. I can't think of anything. Let me know ASAP
STL Mafia Riders= STL MR

i really like The Lemon Water Gang... LWG mofo, recognize!!!

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts

wait till u see Neal ride that thing... he'll say he's not "there" yet but make us all look like a bunch of noobs... don't fall for it... tell him Jenni (his wife) needs to make us dinner so we can "discuss" the ride... she is an unbelievable cook

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wait till u see Neal ride that thing... he'll say he's not "there" yet but make us all look like a bunch of noobs... don't fall for it... tell him Jenni (his wife) needs to make us dinner so we can "discuss" the ride... she is an unbelievable cook
You sir, are post whoring. use 1 post, not 5.

Though I do agree with you on dinner.

I was being serious about the group name, I was having a bud who designs web sites, make a bad ass myspace page for us. But if you don't think that would be cool, I'll have him scrap it.

I thought it would be cool cause we could post whore all we wanted and only we could access it. Members only.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
You sir, are post whoring. use 1 post, not 5.

Though I do agree with you on dinner.

I was being serious about the group name, I was having a bud who designs web sites, make a bad ass myspace page for us. But if you don't think that would be cool, I'll have him scrap it.

I thought it would be cool cause we could post whore all we wanted and only we could access it. Members only.
i'm for it.. the first name i posted is all i could think of at the moment

1 - 20 of 57 Posts