Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to stlryderz.com and join up, lots of rides going on, as well as social gatherings.

The intrest in st. louis here has pretty much completely died off, so I went elsewhere. Quite a few guys with cbr's over there too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
new owner... in des peres(west county)

i'm over on stlryderz with pat

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Most of the guys who use to ride together for stl don't have 600rr's or have moved away.

Sent from GRida's moms house.

·
Registered
57 Posts
lets meet up and shoot the $%^&for a while and go for a spin. time is ticking. !! message me so we can work something out.

i have no street riding friends and riding with my dad and old guys is getting old.

:cursin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll be down there mid-August at SIUE!
Haven't been on here or STLRyderz in a while but I'm from Eville too. School is taking up most of my time these days but it would be cool to meet up with some people. I rode with a bunch of the STLRyderz when I had time, awesome group we still chill once in a while outside of riding. They have thurs night meets often.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ay just saw this. I don't get on either site as much as I should anymore either. School and work do take up A LOT of my time but I'd really like to meet more dudes in the area to go out riding with.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah!! Im game for a ride!! I met up w stlryderz once!! Never did any rides though. Let me know what works!! Would like to get out w a few guys some time!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey so I'm just gonna go ahead and whore myself out for a second, but I promise it's for a good cause. I go to SIUE and we have a small but official motorcycle club here. Anywho, on October 4th we are having a bike show on the quad here on campus. Anyone can bring a bike and park it and chill, even if you don't go here or aren't a member of the club. It's 5 bucks to be in the show if you aren't a member, but it would really help us out in raising money for the club and awareness for us, and all bikers in the area.

So yeah, maybe no one cares, but if you want an excuse to show off your bike, hit me up or check out http://siuemc.wordpress.com/ for more info.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts