Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to get rid of their stock Euro/Aussie/JDM 600RR signals (the coffin shaped ones)? I'm looking for all four (front & rear), preferably with the wiring harnesses intact. I'll need them shipped to the U.S., but if anyone has them lying around then maybe we can work something out!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
I know someone who has a whole bunch of the US OEM signals....

And he's in the U.S.

If you're interested...send pm to Nycjermz

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for looking out, but I've already got my U.S. ones - just looking for JDM/Euro ones!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
you want to start a collection of turn signal lights? LOL btw my bike's a JDM 600RR but i can't trade mine yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha nah, I like the fact that the stock signals are more visible than smaller aftermarket ones - but I just think the JDM/Euro stock signals look much better than the plain U.S. ones. If I had my way and didn't have to worry about clueless drivers, I'd just remove them all together and clean up the look of the bike!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
yeah the US turn signals are bigger than the Euro/JDM turn signals, maybe it's b'coz them cage drivers can't see motorcycles very clearly that's why Honda made them bigger so they can spot them much easier. LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you mean the original black chunky ones??

I have the front pair if your interested, pm me!!

Not changed the rear's yet, but planning to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts