Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So........sometime between saturday night and sunday morning my friends r6 was stolen. Crazy part is that their bikes are parked in the breeze way between four of their apartments and they were up until 5 am partying. That means who ever took it did it right under their faces. The weird part is that to get the bikes up there they have to ride around four apts. to where its flat from a back entrance. Think of a raised ranch where the front is level and the back is elevated. The bike is all black and its lowered for a shorter rider. The plate is not on it because the fender was removed to install new tail lights. It was taken from the odenton - ft. Meade, MD area any info please hit me up.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
sounds like a inside job, perhaps a friend of a friend. Look on the bright side they will prob kill themselves on it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Wow, and no plate to add to the easiness of it? Sucks to hear, hopefully they'll find it since there's not many out yet.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Man i really hate to hear bad news like this, because i was in that boat before. Anyway keep some faith (oh and shoot to kill them bastids)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will keep an eye out for you. So lowerd black r6 no tag or fender? Is it the raven with the red rim stripes? Any other distinguishing mods? I know the feeling mine got jacked in laurel and ended up recoverd when wrecked in DC. Never caught the guy. I have know clue how he got away maybe pure adrenaline. The way the bike looked Id like to think that he is walkin with a limp that aint to pimp right now. My hopes are with you guys.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can assure you that it was not an inside job, this group of friends are very picky about who they hang out with.

The only other distinguishing "marks" about the bike is the left side case cover is scratched, because someone knocked the bike over the day after the girl got it. Other than that she didn't have any time to really do anything. the bike had 40 miles on it total. If anyone sees or thinks they see it, please if you have a chance write the vin and contact me via PM with the last place you saw it. With it not having tags, we think someone may have thought it had not been registered yet and could put their own plates on it.

Any info that I recieve will be going straight to the people whos house it was taken from.

Thank you

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts