Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1000 REWARD FOR ANY TIP THAT LEADS TO RECOVERY AND ARREST

hey guys my bike was stolen out of my garage last night.

1k miles
arkapovic titanium/carbon exhaust
intergrated tail
led brake /turn signals in rear pegs
leds on hugger
black powder coated gas cap and brake levers
6500k HID

VIN : JH2PC40088M101859
PLATE: Y444R (NJ)

if by any chance someone sees my bike please contact me so i can stab someone in the eye. i live in central nj but people have been comming from NY to come see my bike (craigslist) i hope someone spots it. its kind of hard to miss

i hate pussies... Fu*k

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Aw, that sucks. My bike is orange too. Thats what i always say is that it would be hard for someone to steal my bike cause its so bright. Its not smart on their part. Im sorry, hope you find your orange baby. Ill cross my fingers for you but i doubt it would be in az. :(

·
Registered
760 Posts
start looking on craigslist for your parts. if you see anything that looks like yours call the cops this is why i never show my bike or parts i have forsale at my house always public place.

·
Registered
760 Posts
i also lock my bike even though its my garage

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
that sucks. i bet they will try to part it out rather than .....smuggle it to canada?....

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hope you can get it back. Good luck. Do you know how they got in and out of your garage? I see you have another bike in the pictures. Is that one still there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope you can get it back. Good luck. Do you know how they got in and out of your garage? I see you have another bike in the pictures. Is that one still there?
the other bike is at the shop. i wish they took that one it has lojack. i gaurentee they came for both bikes. i think its someone thats been to my house before. they were probably disappointed to only see one

these guys came through the window and manually lifted the garage door from the inside

·
Registered
197 Posts
wait, you were selling your bike VIA craigslist and let buyers know where you keep the bike?

The same thing happend to me, now I meet the buyer with the bike near a large mall.

I will keep a look out for it

·
Registered
335 Posts
the other bike is at the shop. i wish they took that one it has lojack. i gaurentee they came for both bikes. i think its someone thats been to my house before. they were probably disappointed to only see one

these guys came through the window and manually lifted the garage door from the inside
How many people have you had look at it. May be able to narrow it down. If you think it was someone from NY, it would have probably been pretty soon after looking I would think.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wait, you were selling your bike VIA craigslist and let buyers know where you keep the bike?

The same thing happend to me, now I meet the buyer with the bike near a large mall.

I will keep a look out for it
thank you. yes i never give people my address but i left my brother in charge because i was away...

How many people have you had look at it. May be able to narrow it down. If you think it was someone from NY, it would have probably been pretty soon after looking I would think.
only 1 person was given our address to come see it. he was a noshow about 3 weeks ago. called from a blocked #. im willing to bet thats my guy. think if i call ATT they can get me info on a blocked #?

·
Registered
21 Posts
******* sucks man.. wtf do people feel the need to take people's things after we work so hard for them? I am from long island, will tell people to keep an eye open for it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
good luck bro....just make sure you report it stolen asap so the 5.0 can keep a watch for some jack ass doin stupid **** and bust em

·
Registered
61 Posts
danm man that sucks soo bad :[ im scared of someone stealing my bike now I dont lock it up I live on a main road but not much goes on around here in Medford, MA just outside boston. should i start locking it up to something? Theres no poles i can chaing it to..

·
Registered
619 Posts
man, that blows. i rarely see any orange 08's so if i see one with the led blinkers and HIDs and akra, ill try check him out. i live in south jersey, but you never know.

But good luck man.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
This was planned bro no doubt about that next time you sell a bike or a car
never meet the buyer at your house

·
Registered
335 Posts
if you give the police the email info and the info about the number he called and date/time of the call, they might be able to get his info. If he was the only one with the info, I'd say there is a good chance it was that guy.

·
Registered
441 Posts
yea never sell your bike at your house when i sold my f2 i purposly pushed the bike 2 blocks away from my house for the buyer to see it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Aww man, now I'm going to have to start locking my bike in the garage too, usually only do it at work.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts