Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

2 nights ago my bike was stolen out of my driveway. There must have been a few people though because they had to wedge it between 2 SUV vehicles and there are marks on the vehicles from the rubber handlebar grips.

Below is a picture of the bike. I had it 1 day shy of 2 months. I hate god damn thieves but am guessing it's already in pieces.

It was taken from Lynn, MA around 12:30am - 6am on July 6th.

Plate Number: 1D1 949 (Massachusetts - If seen report to police please)
VIN: JH2PC40058M105867

More information: http://www.josephcrawford.com/2011/07/06/bike-stolen-2008-cbr-600rr/ AND http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/mcy/2479652344.html

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YES I did thankfully. I still owed about $900 on the bike. I am waiting for the insurance adjuster to come today. Seems like the cops and insurance don't really care as the cops just said fill out this paper and contact your insurance. The cops didn't even come to the location they made me go to the station.

The insurance (Progressive) has waited 2 days to get things started.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got done meeting with them and they took pictures of the area, etc. They said it is a waiting game now but either my bike will be found (god i hope not, never know what internal damage was done) or they will issue me a check so I can get another bike. I will find out more in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
nice, congrats!

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
that's too bad you didn't get her back but at least you were taken care of

·
Registered
444 Posts
sucks about the stolen bike, but atleast your now on a new one.. congrats..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.