Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very very lucky! My bike was recovered a week ago, after it was stolen four months ago outside of my apartment. The best thing about it they only put a thousand miles on it, and theres no major damages on it either.

The bad thing is i just bought a 2005 cbr1000 a week before it was recovered.

·
Registered
596 Posts
damn there is no bad news over here, you have two bikes you should be happy, i just got my car back after it was stolen 3 weeks ago. you should be very happy, i know i am.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am happy...the only thing is my 600 was paid for. Now i'm financing the 1k...i hate making payments

plus, i have 10 of my friends begging me to buy my 600, i really don't know who to sell it to.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
RICOCHET6 said:
I am happy...the only thing is my 600 was paid for. Now i'm financing the 1k...i hate making payments

plus, i have 10 of my friends begging me to buy my 600, i really don't know who to sell it to.
duh, Best offer.

or how bout you BE your OWN best friend and keep it for the track.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea that bastard is in prison right now! I really wish i could press charges on him though. That punk cost me alot of money and pain in past couple of months man.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hey.. just wondering, did u have full coverage insurance on ur bike? if so.. did the insurance pay you after a month? and did u have to give it back? lmao

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I told you guys i was lucky...I had now insurance on, no low jack...i just got lucky...the cops found it 8hours from my house.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you have insurance i think you have to tell them it was recovered, don't you? Thats a pretty good question??

·
Registered
787 Posts
so the thief is in prison for other charges or something ? why cant you press charge ? did the cops tells you how they found him and the bike ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts