Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Okay so I left my garage door open while I was 50 feet away from it and I left my A*'s GPpro gloves and Shoei RF 1000 Diabolic helmet inside . I wasn't concerned because I was close by ........well someone was watching cause they took the chance to steal my helmet and gloves ....I paid good money for both . If anyone see's these items on ebay , or craigslist PLZzzzzzzzz someone give me a heads up I can't afford to replace all this right now . Any help is appreciated.

If there is any chance of the theiving sack of **** being on this board I would like to you to know you picked the wrong time of month to take my **** .........I have some ideas as to who you are .....if you see me ....RUN FOR LIFE ...I am not even remotely kidding . I work hard for my things and I take pride in them .....to lazy people like you who can't be bothered to work for things and take advantage of others is disgusting. That is all

Oh The lid does have some identifying marks so if I got a look at it I could tell if it was mine

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sucks to hear, some ******* decided to take my tommy gun off my bike too.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is wrong with some people !!!!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Man I hate people that do that $hit, lucky I live on a military camp so I would (hopefully) find out who it was.

I hope you get your stuff back. I could always send you my left over $$$ from the middle east to start a new helmet and glove fund though!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Theives suck i pray to God Karma go wild on them

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no need for karma if I find this guy

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
If there is any chance of the theiving sack of **** being on this board I would like to you to know you picked the wrong time of month to take my **** .........I have some ideas as to who you are .....if you see me ....RUN FOR LIFE ...I am not even remotely kidding . I work hard for my things and I take pride in them .....to lazy people like you who can't be bothered to work for things and take advantage of others is disgusting. That is all
sorry your havin' to deal with this...any suspects? neighbors see anything?

Ride well...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Sucks to hear that, I know how it feels. I had 25,000 stolen out of my garage at my old place. Fvcking lowlife asshats..

Anyhow, take a pinky off for me if you catch 'em eh?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My lid was a small and the gloves were a mens small as well , I am in stevenson ranch of that helps as well

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
thieves sucks ass.

i would say i hope you get it back, but the probability of them messing up your helmet, i.e. dropping it to make the foam inside crush which is no help on a crash, is high.

so you might as well buy a new helmet, but the gloves, i hope you get that back.

but i will keep a lookout on ebay and CL.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude yer brining a tear to my eye ........*sniff* I love my shoei

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
i would give you mine for cheap (kagayama tc5) but mines a large, most likely youre a small or medium.

sorry to say that, but im just looking out for your safety

·
Registered
460 Posts
That totally sucks. Good luck with your gear.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I posted up reward posters all over the complex/ cycle gear so I am just crossing my fingers some one comes forward with it .....

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
even if your a few feet away close the damn thing !

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dude will be praying for Jesus to save him if I catch the sack of ****

1 - 20 of 46 Posts