Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And somone stolen both my 2002 honda civiv and my wifes new neon.
Talk about somone ******* up my day of riding.
**** you punk ass car theifs.
the dam baby seat was in it too

V

·
0 Posts
what do you need a baby car seat for if you dont have a car.. :wink: All kidding aside, sorry to hear that. I HATE thieves.. :RPG:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I had 2 cars stolen from my house when I was a kid. It sucked because they stole 2 out of 3 cars but one of the cars had all my brother and my hockey gear in it and the chapion game was in a few days.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I live in vancouver canada and we found my wifes car driving around the neighbour hood (steerting colum ripped apart) so that is good but mine is MIA.On a good note if they dont find it in 30 days I get a brand new replacement.
But knowing my luck I will get it back on the 29 day bagged to ****.
I am now trying to install a baby seat on my 600rr :shock:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Guys and Gals,

Do not, repeat, do not buy hot/stolen goods. When we buy (knowingly) stolen goods we are embracing thieves and their lowlife actions. Besides, we alwas get taken when we buy hot stuff anyway. Sorry for preaching.

Also, what year is your civic? I have a civic too, 2001, and it suppose to have that anti theft chip built into the key, and without the key, it is suppose to disable the car.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
You should have bought the frame and then had it sent to you then you have the guys anem because of paypal and the adress he shipped it from. You can do your own sting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts