Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my bike was stolen this weekend sometime. I went down to my home town about 2 hours away and left my bike parked under my assigned parking spot with my steering locked. but I got back today and it was gone. It could of been taken between friday afternoon to sunday afternoon. im in chandler area so those of you in chandler be on alert cause the cop said that there were a few other bikes taken from this area and one was in the same complex as me...FML I hate thieves more than anything.

here is a pic of my much missed CBR...

This was my first bike and we have been through a lot. it sucks just thinking its gone.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't say you didn't have it coming leaving it alone for two days unlocked.

Sucks. Do you have full coverage?
ya i do have full coverage but still ive left my bike alone before and you can't even see it from the main road so someone had to have told someone about it. but it was locked just the fact that it got stolen still.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
ya i do have full coverage but still ive left my bike alone before and you can't even see it from the main road so someone had to have told someone about it. but it was locked just the fact that it got stolen still.
thiefs scott apts for bikes, what better place then a totally unattended (even if your home) dark area..

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
ya thats the thing, its fully lighted in a populated area of the apartments...
ever take count of how many people are out at midnight? :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
If I were you I'd post a looking for ad on craigslist about fairings for that bike or something.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have the a$$hole email you offering to sell you your own bike parts!!

I have full coverage, but if my bike got stolen I'd be out WEEKS of working on it to install my upgrades. That's ridiculous. When my Scorpio gets triggered I come outside with a loaded S&W MP340(.357 magnum) or Glock 23 (.40) in hand. It's happened twice, and once there was a guy deliberately messing with it because he thought the proximity sensor was amusing.

Anyone who says you had it coming for leaving it out...well that's just not cool.

The idea of a stolen CBR600RR really pisses me off. Why couldn't they just steal R6s and GSXRs?

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I were you I'd post a looking for ad on craigslist about fairings for that bike or something.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have the a$$hole email you offering to sell you your own bike parts!!

I have full coverage, but if my bike got stolen I'd be out WEEKS of working on it to install my upgrades. That's ridiculous. When my Scorpio gets triggered I come outside with a loaded S&W MP340(.357 magnum) or Glock 23 (.40) in hand. It's happened twice, and once there was a guy deliberately messing with it because he thought the proximity sensor was amusing.

Anyone who says you had it coming for leaving it out...well that's just not cool.

The idea of a stolen CBR600RR really pisses me off. Why couldn't they just steal R6s and GSXRs?
ya i wish i had a sensor or something on it. but i was outta town so i guess it wouldn't of mattered. but i agree with you no one should have it coming that there bike is going to be stolen...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man **** ppl who steal

that makes me so mad, i don't wanna wish death on anyone...but.... yea....

don't touch other people's sh*t
ya man thats how i feel...if he doesn't chop it out for parts hopefully he takes it for a ride and rides off a cliff..bike will be totaled and he will be HATING life IF he survives...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. Your bike looked really good, hope you find the person who stole it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i totally agree man

im so sorry that happened to you mang, my truck has been broken into 3 times, it's gotten to the point where i wanna put a hex on my sh*t or something, that way it blows up when they try to use it haha

i hope you get your bike back man

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is hope out there. My buddy got his R6 stolen in Florida and the dude rode right by him at the mall on it! That's how they caught the guy. It's probably a ring of thieves doing it, don't go all billy bad ass and try to catch them yourself you don't want to be mixed in with people like that. Just keep your ears and eyes open. The most important thing is to mentally prepare yourself for the condition it will come back to you in, if it's recovered.

·
Registered
159 Posts
There is hope out there. My buddy got his R6 stolen in Florida and the dude rode right by him at the mall on it! That's how they caught the guy. It's probably a ring of thieves doing it, don't go all billy bad ass and try to catch them yourself you don't want to be mixed in with people like that. Just keep your ears and eyes open. The most important thing is to mentally prepare yourself for the condition it will come back to you in, if it's recovered.
that's hardcore, my friend's dad chased down the guy that stole his crf450 cause he was riding it around his neighborhood

he hit the guy with his s-10 haha :crackup:

it was nuts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya if i see him riding it then **** will go down but im betting he will part it out. and it might be better that its not found cause if it is...anything could of happened to it then. but ya im looking out for anything i can now

1 - 20 of 109 Posts