Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this before, but had some more requests ........ So here’s the scoop.

Purchased through National Cycles (708) 343-0400 for $130. Their web site doesn’t list the bag, but found it in the back of a magazine. It took a while for the guy to return my call but well worth the wait as the wife loves it!

The pod is a little too big but after modifying the mounting (see photo) it has worked out great.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No branding...looks to be a National Cycles "in house" product. I have only seen the one add in a cycle mag several months ago...but never again! Too bad as with a little marketing, they could sell a bunch!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think i've seen those on goldwings before :) Actually it's not a bad idea, but I don't mind wearing a back pack at all plus it's easier to carry my stuff when I have to leave the bike.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It's stuck to the rear seat ... on the sides I'm using short bungy cords with hooks clamped to the bag and a carabiner thing underneath

The whole thing comes off in a few seconds if I want to take the bag with me inside

·
Registered
373 Posts
daleCarlsbad said:
It took a while for the guy to return my call but well worth the wait as the wife loves it!
Does she sit on it?

lol

It looks great, and something that I think I could use. I just don't see paying $130 for it! Maybe Slava can find the distributor and give us a deal? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts