Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 600rr, What's up with the trunk/passenger seat storage? I can't seem to find a way to open it. I know it's probably tiny but it would be nice to have a place to store my wallet and insurance papers, etc.

·
Registered
339 Posts
look in front of your left passeneger peg for the key hole, when I got my 03 i took forever trying to figure out how to open it too lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im able to fit a PCIII, insurance and registration papers, a microfiber rag, and a few magnum size condoms( Just kidding:icon_lol:) and a wallet.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Wow...you guys have a small trunk. Mine, I can fit my tire pressure gauge, disc lock, registration paper, cargo net, towels, camera, binder, notebook, calculator, pens and pencils, pretty much anything I can stuff in there.

·
Registered
251 Posts
He must have gotten the limited version RR. My tail is way smaller than that :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Newb question but I guess its ok since I just got my bike yesterday lol. What is kickstand puck?

for if you have to park in a gravely area, or not a good footing area...so the kick stand doesnt slide and have the bike fall over. goes under the kickstand, a lot of people just use a piece of wood or something like similar.

·
Registered
532 Posts
never had one or seen one but i assume its like a hockey puck that you put under the kickstand for soft surfaces like grass and dirt so it doesnt sink through and cause your bike to fall over

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Also for hot asphalt on a sunny day. The stand can sink a couple inches into soft asphalt.

I wish I had a puck under my old bike a couple of years ago. It was in my backyard on the grass (over the winter) and it rained so much the grass was really soft and it fell over. Its not a good feeling when you come home and your bike's on its side. It broke the mirror and cracked the side fairings. Doh!

·
Registered
428 Posts
yeah i keep my bike manual, kickstand puck, a micro fiber rag (to get the seat dry if it rains or gets dew on it while the bike is outside) and thats it.

I have these cool lockable bar ends that i can lock my helmet to, so i dont need to store or use my helmet cable at all.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That is classic dreamzboy..i like the mod..i need to try that

1 - 20 of 28 Posts