Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have these cool lockable bar ends that i can lock my helmet to, so i dont need to store or use my helmet cable at all.
What are these lockable bar ends you speak of....?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got one of those tail bags from Cycle Guys. Works great. When its closed it just looks like a regular seat. It looks small but I usually carry of bunch of things in there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i put my phone, my wallet, registration and a micro fiber towel in mine. my phone fell out of my pocket one time wheni was on the freeway. never again.

·
Registered
658 Posts
FYI, i dont knwo how people fit anything in there, i dont have the middle left anymore and the right side is horrible, PC is in there, all i have is the left side, looks like insuranace and registration only!

·
Registered
18 Posts
^^^^ hahahaha damn! Your trunk space is HUGE!
almost looks like the milk crate i wired to the back lol but great way to get 4 12 pks of Pepsi home dam sale was for 5 and i had to call home and send for backup lol 50 cans was limit 60 just wouldn't fit 😂 but i definitely will put it on bike for my trip to Wheels through time in Maggie valley NC might even pad with some memory foam and have a back rest and not have 30 lbs in back pack for 650 miles piece of mind carry a few extras and when i get there can take off and bring into room definitely always had one on my bikes as kid riding around picking Mango's or avacados 👌 big hose clamp or wire don't need it melting off the ac duct zip ties on 10+ hours of riding

21 - 28 of 28 Posts