Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn't really have a completely hi-res shot of the 600 until today. Check it out!
And yes, I am the biggest pic whore on the site.
Wish I did this somewhere with a view, but the lighting looks good! I don't know if I have a chance, but I think once I get my Sato/Vortex rearsets, Renthal grips, Watsen flush mounts and Akrapovic full system, I'll shoot for bike of the month! I really like the way the Strawberry Destroyer has turned out... hope you guys do too!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Very nice bike. Why is it called 'Strawberry Destroyer' ???

ps.
Image posting advice: press enter after each image so the page doesn't look too wide. I'm not sure if its just my pc, but your images show up side by side making the webpage very wide...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice bike. Why is it called 'Strawberry Destroyer' ???

ps.
Image posting advice: press enter after each image so the page doesn't look too wide. I'm not sure if its just my pc, but your images show up side by side making the webpage very wide...

Didn't know it did that for others. On my pc it showed them going down, but I think I fixed it for ya. My buddy named his bike Alyssa, so I named mine something better.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
beautiful paint! did you just wax that baby? Oh don't forget to armor all the tires lol

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
beautiful paint! did you just wax that baby? Oh don't forget to armor all the tires lol
haha no it's actually been a few hundred miles since I washed her... I should now. I just installed my Renthal grips 10 mins ago, should have waited to post these.

Always armor all the tires. Is it not true that bitches love that?

Imagine my full Akra... some beautiful rearsets... and Marchesini/Correzeria rims... oh my, my pants got tight.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Always armor all the tires. Is it not true that bitches love that?

Imagine my full Akra... some beautiful rearsets... and Marchesini/Correzeria rims... oh my, my pants got tight.
:crackup: oh yea :crackup: cant ferrget da bitches :crackup:

dude, you are gonna PIMP that beast! whoa :+1:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:crackup: oh yea :crackup: cant ferrget da bitches :crackup:

dude, you are gonna PIMP that beast! whoa :+1:
Yeah, but the rims are a far off dream. The Akra is within the next month, but those rims are pricey. I ALMOST considered carbon fiber BST's because they are the coolest thing I can imagine, are supposed ot be incredibly light and durable, and look like old-school honda rims, but that price tag is :banghead:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Didn't know it did that for others. On my pc it showed them going down, but I think I fixed it for ya. My buddy named his bike Alyssa, so I named mine something better.
Its all good, maybe it was my laptop before but it looks fine now on my desktop. Thanks!

I gotta say your bike is mad sexy! Kudos to keepin it nice and clean. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
"Strawberry Destroyer"....LOL
Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Just kidding, nice bike. I'm a fan of red/black.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.