Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today im on my merry way to class at lovely 8 o'clock in the mornin, as im going around a bend a see a single headlight. I keep driving closer and when i get near i give out "the wave". i was actually appalled at the response. Not only did i get a menacing look from the guy on the crusier...i got the finger...really now is that totally necessary? i hate people like that..sorry to make a useless post and rant, but im quite peeved.

G

·
some people just get in such a mindset after 30+ years of riding that the finger is the first thing they think of, and becomes reactionary.

kinda sad really.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this was a younger guy it looked like, like mid to late 20's. I wanted to whip a Uie and go kick him road rash style...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Ive even had that kinda think happen to me when im on my CRUISER.....Some people, i tell ya. The worst part about it is that i get waves from more harley guys than i do from metric cruisers.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
he sounds like a d**k head ....lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just dont wave anymore to the cruzers.. Unless they wave first. But what I have seen with many of the harleys, is that many now have harleys or metrics, and honestly they lack major in skill. Was behind some cump on a dressed out heritage, and he was major suck. Couldnt hold aline, Slows way down in the turns, and had poor throtel control. Ohh yeah he had a purple bandanna and a flower attached to his wind screen... pthh

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I just stopped waving to them, if they wave I'll be sure to wave back, even some older sportbike riders dont wave either.. eh watever, sometimes I dont notice someone waving to me either till its kinda late..so oh well..now if they flip you off, time to whip the chain out from the jacket and go roadrash style on him/her.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I give the bike wave to everyone or flash a low peace sign and most people wave back, especially old guys on cruisers. The only dickholes are the young guys on cruisers that think they have some badass image to uphold.

·
Registered
888 Posts
saw a long line of about 30 cruisers heading towards me
gave them the wave and they all waved back
that was a long wave
lol
some people are just a55holes
if they dont wave back i just curse at them, not like they can hear me
lol

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
penis envy

I love when the HD dudes want wave and they have their woman on the back or is follwing on her own bike.........and she waves..........make me want to carry a dildo and shake it at them.

·
Registered
893 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I love when the HD dudes want wave and they have their woman on the back or is follwing on her own bike.........and she waves..........make me want to carry a dildo and shake it at them.
HAHA, I feel the same way... actually the way you said that is funny!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
dont stress the butt brains of this world, let the insecure freaks ride away after giving you the finger and thinking he is something he aint, wave too em all and laugh at the dumbas$ that wont wave or nod back haters are haters and they suck!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
gee said:
dont stress the butt brains of this world, let the insecure freaks ride away after giving you the finger and thinking he is something he aint, wave too em all and laugh at the dumbas$ that wont wave or nod back haters are haters and they suck!
And also keep in mind he spent 2x as much for his POS old harley and just laugh....

(Unless it's a v-rod then it's new technology, too bad they aren't selling well)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts