Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah I don't think they should sell kits to stretch/chrome/lower rr's so those guys have to buy gixxers, lol. We need prestigue like the european bikes, ex. who stretches a ducati?

·
Registered
828 Posts
It's pretty sad to see how young people get attracted to such ugly things. Then they grow older and make uglier things for other young people. The cycle goes on.

Some of these include chrome wheels/spinning wheels, terrible music, extended swing arms. I guess we can thank shows like "pimp my ride" for this.

To each their own i guess, but some of you guys need better role models and ambitions.

·
Registered
570 Posts
It's pretty sad to see how young people get attracted to such ugly things. Then they grow older and make uglier things for other young people. The cycle goes on.

Some of these include chrome wheels/spinning wheels, terrible music, extended swing arms. I guess we can thank shows like "pimp my ride" for this.

To each their own i guess, but some of you guys need better role models and ambitions.

:iamwithst Yip agreed, to each his own.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
We can "thank" pimp my ride for a lot of things.

But to me, Chrome is the ultimate evil. Seriously. I hate it.

·
Registered
904 Posts
We can "thank" pimp my ride for a lot of things.

But to me, Chrome is the ultimate evil. Seriously. I hate it.
Agreed. If you want chrome, get a Harley.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
well i do see more squids on hondas.

bahahah are you serious?!
give me a break everybody knows that kawi's and gixxer's breed squids their mating place is Florida. Honda riders I honestly believe carry themselves better than those others. i get sooooo pissed everytime I see stretched bikes especially when they have their:monkey_ponazi helmets on or riding on the back as a display piece.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
give me a break everybody knows that kawi's and gixxer's breed squids their mating place is Florida. ...
Thats funny!
I really don't see whats cool about stretching your swing arm?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts