If they give you a warning.......you say thankyou and leave

Retartds

·
Registered
133 Posts
alaska cajun said:

Retartds

Agreed. Thats why I go out into the middle of no where and do my stunting out there.....that and I usually don't do it at midnight. I do it at 5. Its good to know when shift change is. Hahaha.

·
Registered
130 Posts
First off the warning was prolly his headlights behind him

Second i been there, i went this not so busy road at about 6 oclock,( still sunny out) prolly 3 cars within half of a mile, i go right past a cop that was parked behind a van in someone's driveway, he comes flying out and, course i think its no biggie . So i pull over

Ha was i wrong. Soon as i stop, get the Fu** off the bike, so i got off and stood up, he instantly pulled out handcuff's and arrested me, didnt even ask me any questions, kept laughing with his buddy saying my bike is now his property and sh!t ,

Im now going to court, (tues) for wreckless driving, he said i was at a high rate of speed, swerving through traffic on one wheel LOL, i wasnt going but 35 in a 45 doing a standup wheelie. And there was no traffic.

This has tought me that next time they try to pull me over, im not stopping. All he did was verbally harrass me the whole time, saying how fu**ing stupid i am, i just sat there and said nothing.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
alaska cajun said:

Retartds
+1 why push your luck ya know

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
LaNgStA said:
First off the warning was prolly his headlights behind him

Second i been there, i went this not so busy road at about 6 oclock,( still sunny out) prolly 3 cars within half of a mile, i go right past a cop that was parked behind a van in someone's driveway, he comes flying out and, course i think its no biggie . So i pull over

Ha was i wrong. Soon as i stop, get the Fu** off the bike, so i got off and stood up, he instantly pulled out handcuff's and arrested me, didnt even ask me any questions, kept laughing with his buddy saying my bike is now his property and sh!t ,

Im now going to court, (tues) for wreckless driving, he said i was at a high rate of speed, swerving through traffic on one wheel LOL, i wasnt going but 35 in a 45 doing a standup wheelie. And there was no traffic.

This has tought me that next time they try to pull me over, im not stopping. All he did was verbally harrass me the whole time, saying how fu**ing stupid i am, i just sat there and said nothing.
that sucks... at least if they are going to arrest you do it in a professional mannor. there is no need to cuss at you. sounds like a power trip to me. the problem is if you have no one to attest to your statement about no one being on the road and your speed and such. then they will more then likely side with the officer no matter how honest you are or dishonest the cop is. sad sad world

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
hammbone said:
that sucks... at least if they are going to arrest you do it in a professional mannor. there is no need to cuss at you. sounds like a power trip to me. the problem is if you have no one to attest to your statement about no one being on the road and your speed and such. then they will more then likely side with the officer no matter how honest you are or dishonest the cop is. sad sad world
On board video in the car

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
but correct me if i am wrong. they only turn on when the blue lights come on. so the only footage would be that of him pulling him over and the arrest. no video of traffic or the wheelie itself.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
plus the fact that he said high rate of speed leads me to believe that he didn't clock him. i don't about anyone else but a bike at high rpms sounds fast... if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
hammbone said:
but correct me if i am wrong. they only turn on when the blue lights come on. so the only footage would be that of him pulling him over and the arrest. no video of traffic or the wheelie itself.
But it has to be on when the arrest is made and when the cop walks up to whoever they stop and a good laywer will eat this alive if the story is true.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
It sucks but you get what you pay for, this is why people hate us on the road, and they don't respect us!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I went throught the same thing a cop pulled me over 48 in a 40 on one wheel. He was back in a neighborhood.hiding. No cars on the road 2pm. He said he would take me in but he was to busy. He said the same thing that i was hauling ass and he came up to me harrasing me that i was trying to run from him. I slowed down quick enough i thought about just pulling up to him instead of him to me. so he wrote me a ticket. I went in for court and they dropped it to careless driving. 100 dollar ticket and me on my way.

Another time about 9 pm i pulled out of the gas station and just normally rode down the road. I guess there was a cop behind me at the light i never saw. I went one mile and all of a sudden there was lights behind me i didnt know where they came from. As soon as i look down he turned on his spot light which about blinded me in my mirror. Then he honked the horn and then finally turned on the lights. He came up to me and said i was lucky he clocked me before i goosed it as he called it. I got a 45 in a 40. And about got eatin by the front of a police car because i looked like i was going fast. Cops here hate bikes some kid in a parking lot died last year and they called zero tolerance on us. Even us just sitting at a gas station they treat us like we must be about to do or just got done doing stuff. Its real annoying.

·
Registered
684 Posts
hammbone said:
but correct me if i am wrong. they only turn on when the blue lights come on.
It depends on the set up.
I only know of 2 "modes" to record.
1) always on the entire shift
2) officer controls when the carmara is on/off

I got pulled over for: reckless driving, not obaying a stop sign, speeding, and speeding in a school zone. The cop was on a motorcycle and only saw the "speeding", but he knew what I had done sense I started the motor, so it must have been a sting.
He verbally herrashed me the whole time, first he yells at me to pull over and I slow way down because it was a busy street, and I slowly signal to turn to a less busy street for the officer's safty.
I gets right on my bumper, and yells agian to pull over, I point, and wait for a reply. I get "DO IT THEN!".
Then he herrashes me by calling me "hot shot" and saying I'm a dirt bag, and "the type of person who kills people".
He only ticketed me for doing 45 in a 30.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i can not stand it when they are like that. i have all out respect for the law enforcement. but some things get taken too far. not by all cops but by a few and that is what gives the police a bad rep. its those few that stereotype and harass that do it. there is no need for all that gun swinging and finger pointing just approach us in a polite curtious mannor instead of coming up to us saying we are the devil. there are much worse people out there sell crack and heorine to kids while killing and raping them and want to point fingers at us. ok im done.... rant over.

·
Registered
621 Posts
well at midnight
for me was a better time since there were less cars or traffic
now as for saying thank you and leave is only good when they give you the oportunity to talk
The last time i got thrown in jail for stuntin was in City of Industry
and it was on a empty street that was finnished but blocked off
Industrial area ,about midnight and the cop came down pulled behind me
i took me helmet off and gloves ,as i was placing them on the tank "back toward cop"
he tried to tackle me down ,but i only nudged
he slapped on 2 sets of cuffs and said stuntin or racing in LA is illegal and i was going to jail
that was it no other explanation and would not here me out .
After that incedent and a few others i stopped ridding street so
I only stunt on my Motard on the track or parking lots lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts