Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed the trend of stunters not using a kickstand and just laying the bike on their crash cage? I've seen two bikes parked like that in the last week. Seems like it's just posing to me. Is it that hard to put your stand down?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really wonder if the majority of these guys can really stunt. The only guys that I know who stunt decently around here actually ride clean bikes on the street and do thier stunting on dirtbikes or old pieces.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
true man....i have a buddy who rides a ninja decked out , cage, sliders, huge sprockets...ad cant ride a wheelie to save his life...i make fun of him all the time..hes a huge poser. but he doesnt give a crap cuz the chicks dig it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
true man....i have a buddy who rides a ninja decked out , cage, sliders, huge sprockets...ad cant ride a wheelie to save his life...i make fun of him all the time..hes a huge poser. but he doesnt give a crap cuz the chicks dig it.
LMAO now that's pretty funny sh!t.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
you mean fat chicks dig it??? :icon_butt

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think the reason people remove the kickstand is because it can really hurt you if you crash and the stand can dig itself in your leg. Same like when you go to a track, you remove the kickstand as a safety measure.
i just safety wire mine so i dont have to jump the kickstand switch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts