Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

stunting parts

788 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  929rrFTP 
#1 ·
ok i want to get into stunting my rr a little more serious im pretty good with the bike so far w/ stand ups, sit downs, tank wheelies and tank stands. I want to sprocket and cage my bike its an 05 completley stock can i get some suggestions on sprocket sizes and cages.

#3 ·
i have been reading a lot i like stand ups on my bike now i would just like to do them at a lower speed and maybe get into parking lot stunts next im thinking 1 down 3 up to start w/ cage i have no idea someone said they had the powers and still bent thier frame

#4 ·
i have an 06, i have FI cage on it and dropped it a few times and hasnt done anything. Good so far.

As far as gearing. I went to -1/+2 for 3 days and took it off and put a +10 on the back. Thats what I am rockin now. Only down fall is drops top speed a good amount. So if the high rpm's on the highway is gonna bother you I wouldnt go that far. I can deal with it so it doesnt bother me. I ride mine back and fourth to work everyday with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.