Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my sister's Fiance is on his RC51 and some cager hits him. Throws him off his bike. He had to go to the hospital he's fine but he got fucked up from the waist down. his bike is in the shop though so i guess it'll be up and running again soon. Funny/bad part is that the person who hit him left his license with him and took off. Then the other bad part was that my sister's fiance was gonna get his friends CBR and let me ride it...now that won't happen for at least a few months...Stupid Cager. Imma take pics of his bike tomorrow hopefully i'll get some up later tomorrow...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
your sister's fiance should f this guy up leaving the scene of an accident
he probably had no insurance / drunk / or some other crap tell him all of us out there in the motorcycle crowd are praying for him ( get well soon man ) :D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
moeman said:
your sister's fiance should f this guy up leaving the scene of an accident
he probably had no insurance / drunk / or some other crap tell him all of us out there in the motorcycle crowd are praying for him ( get well soon man ) :D
Yea, you cant just leave your license, at least not in jersey. Charge that guy with leaving the scene of an accident. Prob drunk like Moe said. I hope he makes out ok.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
**** him like he fucked your sister's fiance! Rape that bitch for all he's worth! Teach him his lesson and make sure he learns it...fleeing the scene of an accident is sooo stupid...or running from the cops...not worth the consiquences. Get him, and get him good! :bitchslap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts