Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you guys in January,15 i was riding my brothers bike to the bank and i was about to take a right turn into the parking lot. and when i was bout to turn i actually moved to the left side of the road to get a better angle i was going lower than the speed limit. When i moved to the left side of the road this bitch passed me on the right and she hit the bike left side it caused the front fairing and side fairing to break and the rear view mirror. and there was only ONE LANE. she hit me and then stopped in the parking lot. and the ******* guy behind her said it was my fault. how the hell is it my fault? it was one lane and i was turning right and moved to the left to get a better angle. I cant believe that guy said it was my fault when the cop asked him where did the accident happen, and he pointed at the wrong spot 3 times and i even showed the cop where the peice of my rear view mirrow was and the cop didnt write her a ******* ticket.

so basically the bitch hit me, the guy behind her stopped and blamed me for the accident, the cop didnt write anyone a ticket.

so now i was dealing with her insurance company, and they told my brother to take his bike to a bike shop and get an estimate about how much the damage was, which was 2,500 dollars. and today i get a letter saying that it was not their clients fault and that they are not going to pay the estimate.

OK what pisses me off is that the insurance company told us to get an estimate and then after we got everything straight they kept telling us that they had to talk to the witness and the drivers sister ( that for i dont know) and kept stalling. and now today i get a letter saying that it was not their clients fault. I am soo pissed.

Oh by the way both mine and my brothers bikes have been stolen now.

any ideas what i should do.

L

·
0 Posts
there are some guys on here from georgia so i'll apologize to them in advance for my comments.

hassan- get the **** out of georgia. that is one of the most fucked up places in all of america, period. i don't even like driving through that ******* place. atl is alright, but the rest is hardcore backwoods deliverence ****.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cbrsexrr said:
I got some good news...I just saved 15% on my insurance by going with Geico. :bitchslap: Sorry it's getting late.

I was going to write that too. but i just wanted to make my self feel better by thinking about my bike tomorrow.

Oh and lucky devil i agree with you on that. yes georgia is bad but i do love the weather here. and there are soo many rednecks here. Man after watching texas chain saw massacre. i like to get out of the backwoods as fast as i can. plus u know how people here are ignorant people, that if they see a person from the middle east they think he is a terrorist. but that is just life.

But i cant wait till my bike tomorrow. im getting a black one again.

·
Registered
313 Posts
the girl's sister in the car doesn't really count as a witness does she? its what i think they call a "partial witness" -biased.

what reason do they have for saying your at fault? i'm not familiar with your road rules but if they have the same accident description that you've given then how the hell is she not at fault? could be just procedure to deny liability too. go seek legal advice dude.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Most if not every time a bike is involved with a car like that the police wont right out anything against the car driver. They certainly wont if a witness says its your fault. The cop prob didn`t belive the guy in the car behind, thats why he didn`t give you one. I`m not even sure the popo can right a ticket if he didn`t see the accident and the vehicles have been moved from the point of impact. You should have filed a ticket against the car driver. Last I checked, you can do that in jersey, I dont know about your state. But then the witness for the car driver might have shown up in court and refuted your story.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
hassan
salam alekom get the hell out of GA and move to FL weather juat as nice :D

N

·
0 Posts
Georgia's got some beautiful twisties. I travel for work a lot and happen to come across some great turns around the East Cobb area. Beautiful roads.

L

·
0 Posts
Hassan'sRR said:
moeman said:
hassan
salam alekom get the hell out of GA and move to FL weather juat as nice :D
walakum assalam, i would get the hell out of GA, and go to florida. but i cringe every time i see a squid without a helmet and no gear in florida.
they usually just crash and die so its no biggie. natural selection at its finest :lol2:

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
having gear or not having gear has nothing to do with where you live llived in NY / NJ and FL and i no matter what i always wear my gear when i am riding my bike and like lucky said squids do not last long

U

·
0 Posts
Lived in Buford and was around ATL for almost a year. I got the hell out. Do the same, FL is awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts