Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out..A bunch of dumb kids thought they were smart and it almost cost someone his life."Police haven't decided whether to charge them."???? WTF! There's no question whether they should be charged or not.
http://www.davesdaily.com/outrss2.php?id=7307

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
effin idiots that is just crazy

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yeah, I don't care if they didn't think something "small as a motorcycle" would be coming through. Shouldn't have done it though they only expected a car. Book 'em... dumbasses.

·
Registered
363 Posts
im with lil' red, give them the chair... okay okay j/k but they should definetly be charged.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Damn stupid kids.... they should be charged... and hardly. they could have killed the guy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
:evil3: Stupid kids! Once the rider is healed, I say he gets 5 minutes in a closed room with each of the kids.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Boy that brings back memories. When I was a young punk we used to PRETEND we were stretching a rope across the road when a car was coming. You should have seen them lock up the brakes and then realize there was nothing there.

But plastic wrap is a different story.

·
Registered
131 Posts
wtf is wrong w/kids today, i was riding down the street yesterday, saw a 5 or so year old kid run to the middle of his yard and just squat down, so i sped up not knowing what he was doing....well the lil bastard threw a firecracker at me, luckily his timing was alil off, but still, i don't know what the problem is w/kids 2day

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
kids will certainly be kids... and that's the reason why "dont know if they'll be charged"

There's no reason for people to worry, so they'll keep being idiots. This is the biggest problem with our country as I see it.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
edeck-81 said:
wtf is wrong w/kids today, i was riding down the street yesterday, saw a 5 or so year old kid run to the middle of his yard and just squat down, so i sped up not knowing what he was doing....well the lil bastard threw a firecracker at me, luckily his timing was alil off, but still, i don't know what the problem is w/kids 2day
Had that happen the other day to me as well, some kids threw smoke bombs in the street right in front of me..

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd light a smoke bomb in their ass if they threw one at me.First person to pull any sort of prank on me that could potentially end in bruising,death,or anything like that,will recieve a beating that will only result in the same type of injuries.If the prank could've landed me some serious road rash,I'd pull them by their ankles on the asphalt for 200 metres.

·
Registered
304 Posts
WherzRoony said:
Boy that brings back memories. When I was a young punk we used to PRETEND we were stretching a rope across the road when a car was coming. You should have seen them lock up the brakes and then realize there was nothing there.

But plastic wrap is a different story.

Did you take any mime classes for that? :icon_lol: :book1:

·
Registered
538 Posts
"Idle hands are the devils playground",,,, kids with nothing better to do that night. We all did some things in our childhood,, probably some that were just as stupid as that. I say yeah, charge them, teach them a lesson(given it will only be a slap on the wrist... but on record for future reference if needed ),,, more than likely they knew going in that if they got caught they would get in trouble, just like us when we were kids, we knew the outcome if we were to get caught.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts