Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every wednesday, quaker steak in portage, in has a bike night. It's always a whole bunch of harleys and a bunch of squids. Well, tonight was a lot different. Here is a list of "unusual" bikes I seen tonight;

2009 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078
2008 Ducati 1098s (akra exhaust)
(2) 2007 Ducati Monster
Ducati 998
Ducati 998s
:tard:

thakurtis will post up some pics of the agusta. It was absolutely sick. Just pure amazing. We talked to the guy who owns the ducati 1098s. He started it up for us and holy s#it. That thing sounded amazing.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
LMFAO...im sorry this is just funny.....i see those bikes going to the 33 out here every weekend

the ones that still gets me are the rc51's, man i've wanted one of those for the longest time!!!!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Every wednesday, quaker steak in portage, in has a bike night. It's always a whole bunch of harleys and a bunch of squids. Well, tonight was a lot different. Here is a list of "unusual" bikes I seen tonight;

2009 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078
2008 Ducati 1098s (akra exhaust)
(2) 2007 Ducati Monster
Ducati 998
Ducati 998s
:tard:

thakurtis will post up some pics of the agusta. It was absolutely sick. Just pure amazing. We talked to the guy who owns the ducati 1098s. He started it up for us and holy s#it. That thing sounded amazing.
to be honest, I'd like to have a group ride with these bikes rather than a bike night

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ive seen those mv's at the local ducati/suzuki/triumph/mvagusta dealership .... they are IMO toooo pretty to ride... i mean... i wouldnt trust even 10 minutes with out checking on it in the parking lot....plus its like 26k rite?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive seen those mv's at the local ducati/suzuki/triumph/mvagusta dealership .... they are IMO toooo pretty to ride... i mean... i wouldnt trust even 10 minutes with out checking on it in the parking lot....plus its like 26k rite?
yea there 26k otd. The nearest ducati/triumph/mvagusta dealer here is almost 2 hours away.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMFAO...im sorry this is just funny.....i see those bikes going to the 33 out here every weekend

the ones that still gets me are the rc51's, man i've wanted one of those for the longest time!!!!!!
yea I live in northwest indiana. Its pretty rare to even see a ducati let alone a mv agusta. Sorry I was excited, didn't really except a comment like this though.:confused3

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sorry I was excited, didn't really except a comment like this though.:confused3
CTM_PATRON is just a little jealous. Last time I saw him, his bike didn't even run.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
theres actually a really good turnout for bikes considering its just indiana... the whole lot is full plus the field behind the building.. id like to think somewhere around 1000 bikes show up on nice days

1 - 15 of 15 Posts