Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to buy a new 09. Gonna be Honda, I just loved my 07 600rr. I like the black n green 09, and the red n black seems cool too. Then again, I really like the 09 white 1krr. The problem is, it seems the 08 1krr had some bikes burn lots of oil...which is surprising considering how reliable and trouble free Honda is usually known for. What would you guys do? Stick with what works and free of hassle 600? Or hope the new 1krr had its problems worked out? I know 1krr is too much for anyone, but I really really like it, just don't want to deal with problems.

D

·
0 Posts
If you have an 07, why buy a new bike? The 09 is the same as the 07, just has different paint schemes and slightly updated fairings. The 1krr is also just the same as the 08 one.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, unfortunately I crashed my 07 a couple of months ago. Was in the canyons, sand in the middle of the turn, went into a ditch, then went motorcrossing! Flew about 15 ft in the air, bike came down...=( Insurance paid for it though, but bikeless at the momement, and HATE it.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
It all depends on what you are looking for in a bike... Can you provide more info on what you expect, what you mostly do on your bike and maybe a little riding background...?

I mean if you really want our opinions...

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
he wants a bike that will survive a 15 feet jump lol j.k
even if someone was a beginner and should stay with a 600 cant u get a 1000 and detune it so it has bout the same power as a 600? i too love the feel of the 1000. well just sitting on it feels lighter. i guess they have all the weight in the right places :) oh well just throw out this idea lol

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
even if someone was a beginner and should stay with a 600 cant u get a 1000 and detune it so it has bout the same power as a 600?
It's called throttle control and respect!

Why would you get a 1000 and then 'detune' it to a 600?

·
Registered
47 Posts
if you liked your 600RR so much,i would stick with what you know,or maybe do a little digging into the oil problem of the blade,good luck anyway.... :biggrin::01_thumbu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts