Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new bike last week, it's pretty plain for now, but a nice canvas to start with. I'm thinking flat black graphics, and already ordered a rear seat cowl. I'm just wanting ideas from everyone as this is my first bike I'll be modding, I had an f4i but it wasn't worth the effort to mod. Here are some pics, sorry she's a little dirty from sitting in the garage for a while.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice bike! Looks like everything has already been blacked out, except the forks. The headers could use a bit of attention, and it needs some better bar end weights. Perhaps some stainless steel, powdercoated black would look sharp! :) Other than that, it needs to be ridden! Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definately want to change the bar ends, or go to cf mirrors. I think either would look ok. And for the header, what would be something good to use to clean it up? it looks pretty rough.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
if i were in your shoes i would pick one other color to break up the black maybe...gold? like some rizoma grips and bar ends would look nice and maybe a gold GPR stabilizer and some gold tid bits here and there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's got a Jardine RT1 on it now, I'd really like to eventually do a CF 2 brothers though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to black bar ends, definately going to paint the forks and other than that, no real plans yet. I'm thinking flat black stock style graphics though

·
Registered
588 Posts
if i were in your shoes i would pick one other color to break up the black maybe...gold? like some rizoma grips and bar ends would look nice and maybe a gold GPR stabilizer and some gold tid bits here and there
Finally someone else who likes gold and black

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has a Jardine rt1 on it now, and what all carbon fibre parts would you all suggest? I'm thinking mirrors, gas cap pad, and maybe levers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
im in college so i try to look for cheap mods that add something to the bike i.e. wheel stripes cost about 5 bucks but add a lot to the look of the bike IMO.

·
Registered
773 Posts
am i just trippin or do i see LED lights on your bike?... or is it the sun? but anyways ya leave the jardine and get some CF parts... it would blend with the black!! maybe a front and rear tire hugger, gas cap (like you said).. i mean i dont know your budget so ya...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts