Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is for the track guys here,i want to do my first track day and am looking for a tracksuit..
so far i have tried on a frank thomas size 40, and a joe rocket size 42. the thing is that they both fit me.......i want to buy either an A*, Teknic, or Dainese suit... i am about 5'7 and 155 pounds and the only place around here that i can go try on suits is cyclegear, the problem is they only had the frank thomas suit in my size..
could you guys with measurements similar to mine tell me what kind of suit you have and how it fits...
thank you!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
50??? u mean 40 right??
He means 40us 50euro.

It really depends on the type of weight and body type. Im almost exactly your size at 5'7" 150lbs, fit and lean. I fit into Dainese 46 and 48 euro depending on the suit. 50 euro is way too long and baggy for me in all cases, 48 being too long as well on many suits like the laguna seca. Many Alpinestars suits in 48 euro were a touch long as well.

Best thing is to find a better gear shop with more selection, it really depends on your body type and cut of the suit, but 38/48 would be a good starting point. Remember it shouldnt be that comfortable off the rack walking around, and the leather will stretch alot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts