Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its summer again and all the squids are out in full gear. I actually today saw a guy ridin in flip flops, shorts and no shirt. I wonder if the guy thought it makes girls wet?? He did have a helmet on though :toothy4: Ride safe out there guys and remember to stay hydrated. Oh and i dont have to tell you what kinda bike the guy was riding but i think you know

·
Registered
255 Posts
Come across that quite often around here too. I don't ride in full gear, but I sure as hell don't go anywhere without my helmet, gloves and jacket. Hopefully be picking up a pair of riding boots soon too.

I don't understand how people can even just ride down the street or around town with no gear. They can go down just as easily in town as they can on the freeway.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Come across that quite often around here too. I don't ride in full gear, but I sure as hell don't go anywhere without my helmet, gloves and jacket. Hopefully be picking up a pair of riding boots soon too.

I don't understand how people can even just ride down the street or around town with no gear. They can go down just as easily in town as they can on the freeway.
All it takes is one dumbass in your OWN neighborhood to run a stop sign for you to need skin graphs and get a concussion.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Nothing worse than a fat guy with no gear on, showing his hamhock lovehandles to the world as his T-Shirt flops up & down in the wind... Almost as bad as having your eyes shine on that nekkid old man bending over in the locker room as soon as you walk in.. Ruins a perfectly good day!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
All it takes is one dumbass in your OWN neighborhood to run a stop sign for you to need skin graphs and get a concussion.
Im living proof. One dumbass in the neighborhood blew a stop sign, now I am on the couch, in a cast and off work for probably a year with a badly crushed foot.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nothing worse than a fat guy with no gear on, showing his hamhock lovehandles to the world as his T-Shirt flops up & down in the wind... Almost as bad as having your eyes shine on that nekkid old man bending over in the locker room as soon as you walk in.. Ruins a perfectly good day!!!
You owe me a keyboard! Good stuff.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lol I know exactly what you mean. I had my girl on the back of my bike the other day and had some BIG [When I say big I mean very big] guy pull up on a Ninja 6 and try to race me. No shirt or helmet. The poor bike almost died as he accelerated up hill. I think I heard the bike crying out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts