Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Summit Point on Sunday and rode the Jefferson circuit. Very tiring track for being 1.1 miles. It was over 100 degrees and nice and humid.

track photographer got some great shots here: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=03HV00G24L0000&po=0

My pops showed up to play around with his new camera and got some decent shots. The only place a spectator can take photos at Jefferson is turn 1 and the front straight so some are repetitive.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Cool shots. I'll be at Summit July 4th & 5th with Team Promotion. I'll be doing the Shenandoah course.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool shots. I'll be at Summit July 4th & 5th with Team Promotion. I'll be doing the Shenandoah course.
Cool deal man. I hear Shenandoah is very fun. Its just too bad NESBA doesn't ride it. I guess I can understand why though.

Be safe,
Evan

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Sweet shots! Is that the lady friend? Did she come out to spectate? Looks like she was soakin' up the sun more though. Dang, that black suit has got to hurt in that weather. I swear you were supposed to be up there Saturday, so I was up there, also picking up a tire and watching the WERA races. Looking good bro. JC is definitely the track you want to do to work on your right hand corners!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet shots! Is that the lady friend? Did she come out to spectate? Looks like she was soakin' up the sun more though. Dang, that black suit has got to hurt in that weather. I swear you were supposed to be up there Saturday, so I was up there, also picking up a tire and watching the WERA races. Looking good bro. JC is definitely the track you want to do to work on your right hand corners!
Yea, that's the second love of my life(aside from the bike/track of course)

I have to hand it to her. If you really aren't into bikes its got to be a very long and boring day, but she just laid out in the sun and handed me my rear stand when I would come in. She even started to fire up the generator and put my tire warmers on toward the end of the day.

Jefferson is very fun but man is it tiring. No time to rest. I will definitely be back there. And you are right about the right hand turns. Hopefully thunderbolt has some good lefts to even out tire wear. Between Main, Jefferson and BeaveRun the right side takes a beating.

Can't wait to get on Main with you in a couple weeks soop. Talk to you soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts