Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all my maryland, VA, WV people do any of u guys know when the summit point track day is when they teach you how to race.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Hey bro, the track itself is not a race school of any sort. Various clubs and organizations use it throughout the year. From Feds, to movies, to car and bike clubs.

I suggest you join a trackday group.
I'm biased and will only tell you about nesba.
www.nesba.com
Several of us here have met at nesba trackdays. So come join the fun. :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
:director:Summit Point . . . . . . . Is a freakin' awesome track

and . . . .

:director:NESBA . . . . . . . . . . . Is a freakin' awesome organization to ride with

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Also check out sportbiketracktime.com. They are also a great org. like NESBA. Summit point is a fun high speed track. I've only ran the main course and it was 2 years ago. Since then I think they have done some repaving.

·
19,904 Posts
The repaved summit is wicked. Nesba rocks.
That is all. Close thread!

·
19,904 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping to make it to advance this season, if I can learn fast enough.

·
19,904 Posts
Yeah, I've been thinking about running my track plastics this season, and doing some more extensive safety wiring.

I can't wait till the seasom starts.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah, I've been thinking about running my track plastics this season, and doing some more extensive safety wiring.

I can't wait till the seasom starts.
I hear ya man. I need to safety wire one more bolt(water pump) and I'm good to go w/ WERA. . . . . . . . . . . and I'm fiendin' for the 09 NESBA sched. to come out

·
19,904 Posts
That race license stuff is for later on. When I can talk sh1t to CRs and back it up then I'll see about racing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.