Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugh!!!

just got back from a sunday morning ride out by lake county on some backroads...

got a ticket for crossing double lines...the cop said that i was going over 100 mph...too bad he didn't have have a radar gun to issue me a speeding ticket...

f*ck!

what a waste of $80...

f*ck!

- D

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you get caught for crossing double yellows over 100+ here in NJ......
Your gonna be looking into a bus pass soon enough....
$80.00? No problem, here's an extra finsky, go get yerself some dognuts! :lol2:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
No radar gun? in jersey that would be like a cop driving around naked. They All have radar and its always on.

·
Registered
168 Posts
in AZ we can give speeding tickets without a radar. We can pace you to get your speed. Also say I'm sitting at my favorite donut shop(ha ha) and I see you fly down the road and then run out to my car and catch up to you(ya right). I can give you a ticket for "speed greater then reasonable and prudent". And thats still is a speeding ticket.

·
Registered
301 Posts
a cop on a sportbike ehh? Hmmm... How do you resist the urge to open it up every now and then? Don't you guys have to adhere to the law out of uniform too? Here, if a cop gets caught doing ANYTHING illegal, they have to give up their badge.

·
Registered
525 Posts
matt89 said:
a cop on a sportbike ehh? Hmmm... How do you resist the urge to open it up every now and then? Don't you guys have to adhere to the law out of uniform too? Here, if a cop gets caught doing ANYTHING illegal, they have to give up their badge.
he gives into the urge and if somthing occurs and he gets stopped he opens the wallet shows the badge and the brotherhood of police will most likely look the other way. (heard it doesnt work sometimes with state troopers though cuz they are pretty stiff diks and dont let anything go)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I got pulled over by two cop cars after doing 60 in a 15. Both of them had been waiting to pull me over; to check out my bike! 8)

Turns out one of them just sold his busa, and the other would never get rid of his RC51 or his SV650. 8)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
mecca2 said:
matt89 said:
he gives into the urge and if somthing occurs and he gets stopped he opens the wallet shows the badge and the brotherhood of police will most likely look the other way. (heard it doesnt work sometimes with state troopers though cuz they are pretty stiff diks and dont let anything go)
That's one of the benefits of having to put up with all of the other crap that's not fun.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's pretty easy to beat a "speed beyond reasonable or prudent" as long as there is no traffic and it's a nice day...especially out of the city area.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mecca2 said:
matt89 said:

ummmmmmmmmmm, no comment :roll:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the first thing the cop said was "GOOD THING I'M NOT TAKING YOU TO JAIL"

i thought to myself that it was better for me to stop than run...

ran too many times.

- D

·
Registered
922 Posts
mecca2 said:
matt89 said:
Them state boys have the fun beat right out of them. I saw one whip around to get a local sheriff yesterday. The state car spins around and the sheriff hits his lights and keeps speeding. So in my insatiable curiousity, turn around to go watch. Thinking maybe they're on the way to something cool to watch.(life is slow here) About 2 miles up the road the state boy has his little clip board in hand walking back to his car. Kept me grinning for two days now just thinking of it. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts