Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey GANG there was a crew of bikes in downtown manhattan yesterday on march 21st on 8th street . There was a black 600rr there was that someone from this board.

Get back to me if it was I passed you guys. I was on a black rr with chrome rims and a black swingarm.

BY THE WAY ALL NY AND NJ RIDERS ITS GONNA BE 60 degrees on Saturday WoOoOoHOOOOO!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU GOT IT i'M AT WORK BUT I WILL TAKE A DIGITAL LATER
by the end of the night it will be up

·
Registered
937 Posts
A few Pics are now required.

you have... T-minus 6 hours...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about last night. I didnt get home till 12:30 and i was done for. I had to work at 8am and i work a second job to 11pm so i will try to get that done tonite. :bitchslap: the pics should be up tonite!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHATS UP FELLA'S!
I took a pic of the swingarm last nite i sent it to Dsf600rr
i didnt have time to convert it to a smaller size so i could post it
Maybe dsf600 will find it in his heart to convert it for me :lol2: and post it.
Just to let you know It was taken at nite because i get off of work late so i was tired and didnt feel like taking pic of the whole bike. But on saturday i will post better pics. The lips of the rims are polished and the spokes are powder black.

i just ordered paint to do the lower cowl and a CW fender eliminator and I'm ordering greg's flushmounts on monday.

dsf thanks in advance if you do post the pic

·
Registered
704 Posts
I saw a group of RR's two or three nights ago.
There was one really sweet black RR with silver flames and i think it was the Laser exhaust. Looked really nice, there was also a red and a yeller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts