Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok done a few trip to Hartees but damn, coming from Northern California the roads here are so straight. Dying to find some curvy roads that dont have potholes or gravel or taxis in the way...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ok done a few trip to Hartees but damn, coming from Northern California the roads here are so straight. Dying to find some curvy roads that dont have potholes or gravel or taxis in the way...
Yup, this is my pain too. Being in Gauteng we have no bends. Unless you travel towards Kwazulu Natal or Mpumalanga you won't find anything.

I don't ride a CBR although always loved them but if you're keen for a ride send me a PM. I have a mate who has the CBR600F who I sometimes ride with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
sup am a new rider in the Pretoria area have a few friends here that ride to we go out on runs most sundays and are by kyalami almost every track day will post before the next track day if any of you are can meet up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all. New member from Pretoria. Got my new wheels end Sept '14. Riding a CBR 600RR7. As good as new with only 874km on the odo

61 - 67 of 67 Posts