Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my yesterday, and i like how it fits, but it think is a lil bit tight on the forhead but everywhere else fits to nice. its a lot quieter than my rf1000 only thing diffrent is that i have to lift up the helmet off my head instead of rolling it back (front to back) as i do with shoei. visor is very good during the day blocks lots of light but at night is a lil haard to see. all in all good helmet, and only paid 350 for it but thats just my .02 cent anyone else can chyme in on this

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i had won 2 of them b/c i had made a best offer to one seller and the days grace time had almost gone by, so i made another best offer to somebody else and when next day came around they had both taken my best offer... even asked around the forum if somebody wanted to buy the other one, so just to ebay and make a best offer to anybody, forget some of the 2forum seller they'll never give it to you for that price!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You guys are making me want to buy another one. And I agree with you about the tightness in the forehead.

Yo, CALL Nick from MRI, I think he can beat those prices easily.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
that looks good...real good

·
Registered
445 Posts
damn, now i can't wait till my tattoo gets here. I ordered from MRI and they said my size was backordered until sept. 8th. Gives me something to look forward to while i'm here at school. Until then i'll just keep rocking the RF-1000. Thanks for posting pictures Danthony

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
McShagger said:
You guys are making me want to buy another one. And I agree with you about the tightness in the forehead.

Yo, CALL Nick from MRI, I think he can beat those prices easily.
i called him once asking for an arata that other vendor had for less than him asked him to match it AND SAID NAH! so i dont go there no more...

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
some prices we can match or EASILY BEAT... and some we cannot. it's like this for every retail business. for those that we cannot... we try our best to make up for it in other ways (deals on other items, free S&H, and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO BS, and HONESTY).

cheers... nick - mri

playero_loko said:
i called him once asking for an arata that other vendor had for less than him asked him to match it AND SAID NAH! so i dont go there no more...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Not to continue off-topic, but Nick is a great guy, and as a matter of fact, when I bought my Arata, he had the best price, so that just proves his point.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ridersinc said:
some prices we can match or EASILY BEAT... and some we cannot. it's like this for every retail business. for those that we cannot... we try our best to make up for it in other ways (deals on other items, free S&H, and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO BS, and HONESTY).

cheers... nick - mri
i wasnt trying to say anything bad about it, but i seemed like you didnt even want to hear you know, and then you never mention anything of what you just said... (free s/h other deals cus serv) so for that you got respect bro:rocker:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well it'll depend i made an offer 1 that was 390+ s/h and another that was 650 so if i'd known i lil more id made the offer to the one that was 390 for around 320 give or take so good luck but ask nick from mri if he can give you a deal on it....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.