Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
we all know who will get the majority of these bikes. people who have too much money and don't know how to ride them or people who buy them & never ride it. bike looks pretty cool though. look forward to seeing the final product.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Repost! Haha, always wanted to say that. But on a more serious note I read an article about the bike a few months ago. I know it LOOKS pretty expensive but BMW said that are aiming to keep the pricing competative with the Jap bikes. It sure is nice looking tho.

·
Registered
650 Posts
In going after the competition (our 1000RR brothers), the BMW appears to have lost it's BMW-difference (from an appearance perspective).

Given the price differences I'd be hard pressed to rock a BMW, even one as sweet as this. If I'm going to spend big dollars I'd be looking at Duc 1098's or MV Agustas....

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
No wonder BMW are WSBK next year

·
Registered
478 Posts
Its a pretty clean bike. Its an inline four too...damn man that would be so fun to drive.

...and even more fun to ride!! That bike is sweet!

·
Registered
478 Posts
In going after the competition (our 1000RR brothers), the BMW appears to have lost it's BMW-difference (from an appearance perspective).

Given the price differences I'd be hard pressed to rock a BMW, even one as sweet as this. If I'm going to spend big dollars I'd be looking at Duc 1098's or MV Agustas....

If I were to be spending that kind of money it would be on a BMW thats not even released yet before it would be spent on an MV. I guess im just smart with money:icon_stud

1 - 13 of 13 Posts