Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superbike supply is GREAT

I talked to brad ordered a G-Craft rear reservoir. He said it be at my house at latest by friday. Woke up this morning and there was my package in front of my bedroom. SWEETTTTT going to put it on as soon as my brake lines come in, BRad ROCKS:thrasher:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Superbike Supply Is The S**t!!!

i just ordered my gcraft res. yesterday at 10 a.m and it arrived today at 9 a.m. fantastic service!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt ask for a nicer guy!! AAAAA+++++

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
yup, ABSOLUTELY!

And gives a helping hand at the track before you could EVER have a chance to even ask!

I had a oil leak one day @ Jennings, I pull into the pits, Brad and Marry just about had my lowers off before I could even get off the bike!

Awesome people, awesome prices, awesome service!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Superbikesupply.com

I dunno if anyone else has ordered anything from these guys, but I had ordered a helmet and chain from them, and never recieved anything. They said they shipped it through dhl at home service, where dhl send the package to usps, then the post office delivers it. They gave me a tracking number, and it said it was delivered to the post office, but nothing ever came to me. Everyone gave me the run around, the post office, superbikesupply, and dhl. So I just went to my bank and cancelled the payment. Now I don't really know who to blame for this mistake, but the right thing for superbikesupply to do would be to either send me another package directly to the address i asked them to, or at least refund me the money, so I had to do it the hard way. Oh well, just lettin you guys know just in case anyone was planning to order some parts from them.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ill bet its dhl s fault they and fed ex stink they cant get there crap together always request ups shipping ups is by far the best

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have ordered from SuperbikeSupply numerous times and every transaction was perfect. They get alot of good reviews for price, customer service, and quick shipping over at 1000RR.net.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I have ordered from SuperbikeSupply numerous times and every transaction was perfect. They get alot of good reviews for price, customer service, and quick shipping over at 1000RR.net.
Same here, never a prob.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Brad and crew at superbike supply are great. I have never had a problem with them. I would be willing to bet it is either DHL's fault or the USPS's fault. How can you blame Superbike supply once it left their shop? They provided a tracking number and it was "delivered" to the post office. I would go down to the post office in person and try to find out what is going on. My local post office was very helpful when a packacge I sent out was "lost".

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yea um... wake up!

SBS rocks! AWESOME prices, THE best service!!!

And first people to lend a hand at a trackday should you need it!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just didnt appreciate that they did absolutely nothing to help me out...just kept giving me the run around, if they were as great as you guys say they are, they'd send out a new package, and change their shipping preferences. I'm not blaming them in entirety, but if you guys were waitin for a month to ride your bike because you were waitin on a helmet u ordered and then never recieved, you guys would be pretty pissed too. theres a million other bike supply websites i can order from. no need to be faithful to those guys.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
this is why he no longer uses DHL.
fedex now.

call him up, Brad will square this away.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I just didnt appreciate that they did absolutely nothing to help me out...just kept giving me the run around, if they were as great as you guys say they are, they'd send out a new package, and change their shipping preferences. I'm not blaming them in entirety, but if you guys were waitin for a month to ride your bike because you were waitin on a helmet u ordered and then never recieved, you guys would be pretty pissed too. theres a million other bike supply websites i can order from. no need to be faithful to those guys.
Sorry Man, if I was a vendor I would not send out another package when there is evidence that it's in the shipping company's hands. First off, if they send out another package there is no way for them to recall the first, so they'd be out of the first product when it was delivered. Plus, the vendor would be under the reasonable assumption that the shipping company would get it worked out and deliver the goods prior to the time it takes to order a product and have it shipped.

Secondly the vendor does not know the cause of the delay, someone could have their mail stopped at the Post Office or any other number of things. It is not of the vendor to work that out.

I know your mad champ but your mixing up the responsibilities and recourse each participant has in this transaction .

·
Registered
895 Posts
Most major vendors (e.g. Adidas or some other sport supplier), actually re-sent me the product I ordered and never received.

I had ordered an item from both Adidas and another supplier and both of them delivered packages to my address, after I told them to re-direct to another address, since their delay in shipment was not in accordance with my vacation schedule (I flew out of country).

When I was away, I checked online to see what happened to my packages (supposed to have shipped to my sister's place) and no dice. They had delivered to my address. So apparently UPS delivered both items to my apartment, without signature and just left them at the door.

Good going, by the time I got back and when I asked my neighbors, the boxes/packages were gone.

I opened up an inquiry through UPS and the vendors and in a matter of a couple of weeks, they had re-sent the item to me (one item was over 150 dollars). So I must say I'm pleased with the way those vendors handled the UPS guffaw.

So, I wouldn't expect anything less from other vendors.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I dunno if anyone else has ordered anything from these guys, but I had ordered a helmet and chain from them, and never recieved anything. They said they shipped it through dhl at home service, where dhl send the package to usps, then the post office delivers it. They gave me a tracking number, and it said it was delivered to the post office, but nothing ever came to me. Everyone gave me the run around, the post office, superbikesupply, and dhl. So I just went to my bank and cancelled the payment. Now I don't really know who to blame for this mistake, but the right thing for superbikesupply to do would be to either send me another package directly to the address i asked them to, or at least refund me the money, so I had to do it the hard way. Oh well, just lettin you guys know just in case anyone was planning to order some parts from them.
What kind of spoiled brat temper tatrum is that? DHL effs-up and you penalize the vendor? Richard-craniums like you must make Brad and Mary's life hell.

I have dealt with Superbikesupply.com on many occasions and they have always received top notch customer service, and they probably have the best reputation around. It is just sad that some a-hole comes out the wood work and slanders them like this, for a matter that is completely out of their hands.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Well this is OLD but...

Yet to have an issue with them after spending tens of thousands with them! Yes I have had a DHL delivery issue (more then once...) which is why they DON'T use DHL anymore... But they ALWAYS made good for it!!!

In addition, I had an issue at a trackday and BOTH Brad AND Mary were ripping my fairings off in the pits before I could even get off the bike. Absolutely there to help!!!

GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
My only regret here is that I can't experience the "Brad and Mary Experience" at a track day event! :)

Hahah...I would love to experience pulling into a "pit" and having two strangers come up to my bike and start working on it, while I'm just standing there completely puzzled by "who are these people and what are they doing?"

hahahaha

Brad and Mary, by all accounts seem to be some really great people. Unfortunately for me, I can only experience their greatness through a website by clicking "confirm purchase" :p

I ordered an item from them this weekend, and I hope to receive it this week. I'm sure, from what everyone else is saying, that this will be a smooth and easy process and a satisfying consumer experience.

NINER1000RR - do you have 3 bikes?! Or am I just hallucinating?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts