Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a G-Craft Rear Master Cylinder from SuperBike Supply The site had a ship date of the next day after the order (12/13/06). That day passed and the website was stale and didn't update with a new ship date. Didn't hear anything. Tried to call and got some old man on the phone (not the right number). Long story short - I received an email yesterday (after i sent one asking what is going on 3 days ago). The email had the fedex tracking number and a thank you for the order. It is on the truck right now. I can't wait for it to get here. Bottom line is if it cost more than a $100 I would have been sh**ing myself do to the lack of response and updates. In case anyone is interested here is the link for the master cylinder.

https://www.superbikesupply.com/index.php?method=Detail&ItemsId=2037
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Master Cylinder RESERVOIR... BIG Difference... LOL!

i've dealt with SBKSupply myself on the Pirelli Corsa III tire offer and i also feel that communication could have been better. After i waited for nearly a week and a half for the tire, i called and asked what's the dillio? Turns out there was a backorder and i'd have to wait until the new shipment comes. Ah, so that's what happened. OK, that's understandable. I get how sometimes a rash of demand hits retailers a little too hard sometimes. I believe [email protected] said it best, "We can't stock everything everywhere all the time." I would have appreciated a phone call or an email to that effect so i wasn't chewing my fingers off waiting for them. There was also an email/fax invoice SNAFU and i nearly missed my window for the offer.

A little stressful, but at least they had an answer. To me, that's important.
 

·
Debt Management Counselor
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
1TN3RD said:
I recently bought a G-Craft Rear Master Cylinder from SuperBike Supply The site had a ship date of the next day after the order (12/13/06). That day passed and the website was stale and didn't update with a new ship date. Didn't hear anything. Tried to call and got some old man on the phone (not the right number). Long story short - I received an email yesterday (after i sent one asking what is going on 3 days ago). The email had the fedex tracking number and a thank you for the order. It is on the truck right now. I can't wait for it to get here. Bottom line is if it cost more than a $100 I would have been sh**ing myself do to the lack of response and updates. In case anyone is interested here is the link for the master cylinder.

https://www.superbikesupply.com/index.php?method=Detail&ItemsId=2037
sorry for the delay in getting your tracking number out to you. the g-craft did ship the day after it was ordered.

we were on vacation from the 12-16th and i had one guy at the shop trying to do the work of 3.

thanks for your order and i can promise you the delay in the tracking number will not happen again. enjoy your g-craft!!
 

·
Debt Management Counselor
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
Knightslugger said:
Master Cylinder RESERVOIR... BIG Difference... LOL!

i've dealt with SBKSupply myself on the Pirelli Corsa III tire offer and i also feel that communication could have been better. After i waited for nearly a week and a half for the tire, i called and asked what's the dillio? Turns out there was a backorder and i'd have to wait until the new shipment comes. Ah, so that's what happened. OK, that's understandable. I get how sometimes a rash of demand hits retailers a little too hard sometimes. I believe [email protected] said it best, "We can't stock everything everywhere all the time." I would have appreciated a phone call or an email to that effect so i wasn't chewing my fingers off waiting for them. There was also an email/fax invoice SNAFU and i nearly missed my window for the offer.

A little stressful, but at least they had an answer. To me, that's important.
knight,

this was a mess up on our part. plain and simple. 99.9% of the orders that we take have no problems whatsoever. we dont make mistakes very often but when we do the only thing to do is get them fixed as quickly as possible. i hope you are enjoying your corsa III's. great tires, especially at the price!

brad
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
lexusrx said:
knight,

this was a mess up on our part. plain and simple. 99.9% of the orders that we take have no problems whatsoever. we dont make mistakes very often but when we do the only thing to do is get them fixed as quickly as possible. i hope you are enjoying your corsa III's. great tires, especially at the price!

brad

Actually, I HAVEN'T EVEN MOUNTED THEM YET! LOLLERZ!!!! the front i got from pirelli is sitting in my office with a helmet sitting in the middle... for decoration (my boss' son just sits and STARES at it for the longest time... kinda creepy), the rear i bought from you is hanging on my home office wall with my Carbon helmet sitting inside as decoration as well! I don't think i told you, but they f'ed up the shipping and fired TWO fronts at me! Oh man, i thought i died and went to Valencia! about a week goes by and i get a call from Metzler asking if i had received two fronts by mistake. I couldn't take the guilt i would have felt had i told her no... oh well. Karma preserved.

they are going on my bike shortly before the first TD at Road America. kinda what i bought them for! haha! I'm going to need some cheap sport touring boots for the Laguna leg i'm doing (4000 friggin miles... UHHhh....) i could probably do it with the Dunlop 218s that are on there though... we'll see what pops up between then and now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,588 Posts
Brad and SuperBike Supply are awesome!! I’ve put in a few orders with him and within a day or two I received a tracking number. Service and prices are great too. There's usually an explanation to everything if there is a problem. I hope everyone else is satisfied with their service. Keep up the good work!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
I have never had a problem ordering from them.......in fact I placed an order one day and received it the next..........good guys (and girl) in my book!
 

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
Joined
·
19,904 Posts
fukit im getting one...

Anyone wants a Rizoma res to buy, i have one for sale, cheap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lexusrx said:
sorry for the delay in getting your tracking number out to you. the g-craft did ship the day after it was ordered.

we were on vacation from the 12-16th and i had one guy at the shop trying to do the work of 3.

thanks for your order and i can promise you the delay in the tracking number will not happen again. enjoy your g-craft!!
Thanks for the reply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
I've always had great service and prices with superbikesupply.

If you ever got a question or problem Brad is only a PM away.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top