Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad pulls through again!
Brad has been great since I started buying parts and gears from his shop.
I needed to relocate my brake reservoir cause I installed convertibars
on my ride. Then he pointed me to the right direction. He also spent some time with me on the phone giving me some tips on how to make it look unique by making that twirl pattern on the bracket. Great prices and kick ass customer service!

Link to the product:
http://www.superbikesupply.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SBS&Product_Code=stay-lbp&Category_Code=

Here's a photograph of the ladybird brake res mount.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I've read a lot of good reviews of SBS. Just wish I had at least a tracking number for my order from 6 days ago. I'm gonna try emailing them today to see what's up.

That twirl pattern on the res mount is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
give em' a call, they're still on business hours. I'm pretty sure all your inquiries will be answered.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fairly easy!
tools that I used: Bench vise, drill and a hammer.
Clamp the lady bird into the bench vise with a rag in-between so you wont scratch it.
Then use a drill on the other end to twist it. Do it slow until you get the desired twirl you want. After that, take measurements of where you need the bends to be at and just tap it with the hammer bit by bit while apply pressure with your thumb at the other end of the lady bird bracket.

·
Registered
163 Posts
kinda of on topic. Feed back on the convertibars? Anything else you needed to do? Which sku did you order/ Anymore pics?

I love my RR but my body cant handle the riding position. I've put almost 6000km on it in the last 2 months just on weekends.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I will second Brad at SBS. Great guy, great prices, great advice.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
looks like my stuff finally shipped today... I'm a little annoyed but I may try SBS again in the future. My bike "re-build" is basically on hold until I receive these parts, and I'm trying to get my bike together before the wifey is too weak from radiation/chemo to ride with me.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Struck, I always call and talk to Brad. Never email. And he always gets it done right then and there. And if I dont get a tracking number to my email, I just call and ask.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kinda of on topic. Feed back on the convertibars? Anything else you needed to do? Which sku did you order/ Anymore pics?

I love my RR but my body cant handle the riding position. I've put almost 6000km on it in the last 2 months just on weekends.
Sent you a PM sir.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like my stuff finally shipped today... I'm a little annoyed but I may try SBS again in the future. My bike "re-build" is basically on hold until I receive these parts, and I'm trying to get my bike together before the wifey is too weak from radiation/chemo to ride with me.
Brad has one of the best customer service and prices! So check back again and see how the 2nd transaction go...

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Struck, I always call and talk to Brad. Never email. And he always gets it done right then and there. And if I dont get a tracking number to my email, I just call and ask.

Brad never fails! haha

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I couldn't call at the time as I was in the basement of the hospital where they have the radiation treatments. But Like I said, I was only annoyed, and know sometimes sh1t happens. I did get a tracking number the next day; should be here tomorrow.

Sent using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Looks awesome bro

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ordered up Alpinestars SMX Plus boots from brad, awesome deal and great service!!! I'll do a write up in a couple months when I get home...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts