• saints

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
colts all the way thats my team do work.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The whole games gonna come down to whether the Saints can get pressure on Manning, if they hit him like they hit Farve and Warner then the Saints win, but Manning burns teams that blitz the qb and he is the least hit qb in the NFL, therefore I got my money on the Colts and Manning's the best ever imo, 4 time mvp, 1 superbowl already maybe 2 a week from now, and a good 5 years left.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The Colts definitely have the edge I have to admit. I'm going to pull for the Saints because they're the closest thing we have to a pro team and all my friends like them. However, they'll have to play a game just like they played vs the Patriots in order to pull out the W.

Also my boy Roman Harper is a BEAST at safety with the Saints. Roll Tide.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I am from New Orleans so I will be rooting for the saints of course...and better believe I will be on bourbon street as well no matter the outcome...but if the saints win...God save us on bourbon street...lol

·
Registered
588 Posts
The only reason I see the Colts losing is because the Saints want it more, hell they play every week for the city of New Orleans and every one of them will tell you that. They want to bring home a trophy to show their fans they made it

·
Registered
44 Posts
"We want the ball and we are going to score!" I wish brees would have said that last week agains the vikes. lol.

Go saints!

·
Registered
100 Posts
No doubt manning is an awesome qb, but brees is surgical! I gotta say, i think the saints have a better chance than people are giving them!

Did anybody else watch the sport science episode with him compared to an olympic archer?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm for the Colts but I have a feeling the Saints are going to take it this year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I pull for the Chargers so it kills me to say it's probably going to be archrivals the Colts. I'm still having nightmares from two weeks ago re: Chargers v. Jets. W ... T ... F was THAT?

·
Registered
52 Posts
of course the steelers (sorry still in denial). But seriously i would like to see the saints win, and i think they will. But it should be a good game either way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts