Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yay I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
it might be a good movie but i am seriously NOT feeling who they cast as superman or that new suit. that guy is way too thin to play superman and he just doesnt really have "the look" of superman, actually they could have picked a beter lois too. on the suit the colors are all wrong, the sheild is way too small, and there are a few other things wrong with the look of it. but i will still go see it tho

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice hadn't seen that yet.:j:

hope they don't F*** it up! hollywood has been cranking out alot of comic book movies lately.

If it's as good as the last Batman i'll be happy.

·
Registered
919 Posts
jonnyringo893 said:
it might be a good movie but i am seriously NOT feeling who they cast as superman or that new suit. that guy is way too thin to play superman and he just doesnt really have "the look" of superman, actually they could have picked a beter lois too. on the suit the colors are all wrong, the sheild is way too small, and there are a few other things wrong with the look of it. but i will still go see it tho

You take this **** seriously!

N

·
0 Posts
No one can ever replace Christopher Reeves. Superman was Christopher Reeves.

I'll wait until it comes out in DVD which it'll probably be 3 weeks after it's release...hahaha

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree about the suit... the S on the front looks kinda wimpy. The guy doesn't look too bad, but I think they could have picked a better Lois...

N

·
0 Posts
dnwhoop02 said:
I agree about the suit... the S on the front looks kinda wimpy. The guy doesn't look too bad, but I think they could have picked a better Lois...
Yeah, but a lot of that has to do with budgeting and the producers, and the whole sleep your way in, it's who you know, and under bidding--sad but true.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
It looks pretty cool, although that suit is pretty retro-soft looking. I have little faith in these superhero movies though, they are all so similar, and the story lines are very cheesy. They should make them feel more "real" rather than a fantasy world where coincidence and unbeleivable characters constantly remind you that it' just a movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts