Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank this guy for going out his way to retrieve my password even after hrs and through headaches. I mean, seriously Moe thank you!!!!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
My pleasure to help out i was locked out my self & was getting frustrated but we ( m & u ) are finally back into our beloved RR house

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My pleasure to help out i was locked out my self & was getting frustrated but we ( m & u ) are finally back into our beloved RR house

Hells yeah, feels good to be back... Could easily skip the headaches with the new name and stuff but it just doesn't feel right.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Hells yeah, feels good to be back... Could easily skip the headaches with the new name and stuff but it just doesn't feel right.
I know what you mean after a few trials of loging in attempts without any luck the frustration starts to rise up we are all addicts that is for sure

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean after a few trials of loging in attempts without any luck the frustration starts to rise up we are all addicts that is for sure
Ohhh man, addicts?! don't even go there.... I'm on my 8th bikes and 3 of'em are with the rsv4 conversions (well the other 2 is still ongoing: 1 is 80% and the other is 50% complete:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts