Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals just thought you'd like to know that I had my surgery yesterday to repair my left knee from my accident at the end of march. I had a torn ACL and MCL to my left knee so they removed two of the three hamstring ligiments out of the left leg to repair my knee. surgery went ok so now I've just gotta wait 2-4 weeks to heal. I bought a YZ426 dirtbike so I'll be riding in the dirt until I get the points of my license and can afford the insurance again. well I'll still be around looking on the forums so I'll see ya all around.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Silver
that is great news man get well bro and do that therapy

·
Registered
304 Posts
silverbullet2005 said:
Hey guys/gals just thought you'd like to know that I had my surgery yesterday to repair my left knee from my accident at the end of march. I had a torn ACL and MCL to my left knee so they removed two of the three hamstring ligiments out of the left leg to repair my knee. surgery went ok so now I've just gotta wait 2-4 weeks to heal. I bought a YZ426 dirtbike so I'll be riding in the dirt until I get the points of my license and can afford the insurance again. well I'll still be around looking on the forums so I'll see ya all around.

Good to hear bro. Did you have any knee protection when you crashed? That is the next item on my list to buy. I did some mountain bike riding and fell off into some rocks and messed my knee up good. Safe riding man!

·
Registered
526 Posts
silverbullet2005 said:
Hey guys/gals just thought you'd like to know that I had my surgery yesterday to repair my left knee from my accident at the end of march.
Was your injury from when you wrecked trying to do a standstill burnout? Sorry but I would have never posted a video of that, it was so funny. Glad your surgery went well!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Glad every thing went well. Hope you get well soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts