Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I take my bike to get the suspension tuned for me in or near Dallas? And I want someone that really knows what they are doing! Not some one or some shop that will turn a few things and charge me a $100.00 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.allambsdallashonda.com/service.asp
This site has some good reviews, check em out?

A simple google did the trick. I'm sure they could do a good job.
That's where I bought it! They did the paperwork handed me the keys.... I want someone that will spend a little time to help me not a lot but need to find a real pro. Not from a google search... but thanks for trying I have been googeling for days now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What a coincidence! haha
But okay, good luck finding someone!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I got both my my bikes done at Eagles Canyon by Lone Star Powersports. You should be able to go there or Cresson during a trackday and get it done. There's always someone there to tune and you don't have to do the trackday, just ride up. Don't know of anyone else around I would trust.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went there on Saturday he fixed it perfect. It was set from the factory for a 180 to 200lb fella. I only weigh a buck thirty soaking wet. HUGE differance! Everyone needs to have this checked by a pro. Corners and bumps are nothing made the bike feel 50lbs lighter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Track day.

Usually always a tech at a track day. Gives you an excuse to hi the track. Get your sus adjusted and put that tune to the test.

Or you can look up TOTW2 they have a segment showing how to DIY. After watching that and hanging at a few sus tech booths watching them do it a track days I have started doing it my self. Not that bad once you do it and get a good understanding of what your looking for

1 - 16 of 16 Posts