Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yea, after 8 yrs of knowing her and 6 years of marriage, it's divorce time...

even tho we've been havin problems for years, it just sux... going through stuff today, and it's amazing how intertwined 2 lives become...

bleh...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Damn man that sux. But they say there is a reason for everything. Try to make sure you save as much miney as possible

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
...been married to my 1st wife for 11 years andI just couln't take one more day so I packed whatever I could into my car and took off to my sisters. I lost everything: my bank account( about 40 grand), my bonds and cd's, my condo and everything in it....everything! Her father and brother are lawyers and they charged me with abandonment so that's how I lost everything! I knew that was gonna happen but it was soooo worth it!
I took on a job (off the books) till she signed the divorce papers so she couldn't get one more cent from me(no kids involved...thank God). Once divorced I started from scratch and bought me a new car, a computer, a bike and met the most wonderful girl in the world with a house and we got married and have been married now for 4 years and it feels so right!
Leaving that bitch was the smartest and sanest thing I've ever done in my life even though I lost so much material possessions...It was worth it!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Hang in there sometimes we do not choose our path in life
just try to convince your self and believe that this path
that was chosen and thrown infront of you will benefit you
in the long run being optimistic is half the battle
best of luck and remember you got a big family not too far away
from your key board

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
as a kid from a divorce im glad they did it i hated hearing the yelling all the time

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Hate to hear that bro. Wishing the best for you.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
So sorry to hear that. I hate seeing people unhappy. But like a few said, it's probably for the best. After 6 years mine abandoned me with $9 in the bank, no job etc etc. Now 9 months later I have a great job, a new 06" 600RR, buying a house soon and no more ******** (aka men) in my life. As bad as it may hurt now, it'll hurt less and less as the days go by. But still, keep your chin up and the best of luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts