Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
yea i want to do it!!!!!! lmk what u want to do...i have 03's in perfect shape!!!! i want to do this!!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
or u could keep ur lower and have the totally hotness....i love the black lower....red tail look...just let me know what you want to do man. cause i am totally down for this.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Taylor said:
or u could keep ur lower and have the totally hotness....i love the black lower....red tail look...just let me know what you want to do man. cause i am totally down for this.
I'll let you know soon. I have a local guy that may possibly come through. If not I'll let you know!

·
Registered
46 Posts
that was pretty shady seeing as how i shouldve had first dibs...I can guarantee mine is in better shape as 3 pieces are brand new. But thats cool, he obviously wants/needs them more.

·
Registered
190 Posts
GregCBR600RR said:
that was pretty shady seeing as how i shouldve had first dibs...I can guarantee mine is in better shape as 3 pieces are brand new. But thats cool, he obviously wants/needs them more.
you never called dibs....u just said u where intrested....i really really really want black plastics and this is the first person i have seen that is even remotly intrested....

H

·
0 Posts
if you end up trading for the black minus the tail and the lowers i might have a tail for you.. i am thinking about selling mine as i have the MD tail..

·
Registered
190 Posts
homerjay4242 said:
if you end up trading for the black minus the tail and the lowers i might have a tail for you.. i am thinking about selling mine as i have the MD tail..
sure i would be intrested if these goes through....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts