Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i mine be swapping mine 2007 600rr to a 2011 triumph daytona 675.. Any guys out there care to share a thing or two abt the 675. i might be looking at Rsv4 too.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Moe has one, check out his build thread. Its the first one in the bike build section!

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Super duper nice!! Just don't ask The X something stupid, he's liable to punch you thru the screen!

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
some guys out them told me that the rsv4 tend to break down easily. how true is it ?
I can't really speak on that I don't have one. If I were in your situation I would join the triumph and aprilla forums and ask tons of questions. And then of course ask moeman and TheX about there whips. Either way you go though I don't think you will be disappointed it just comes down to what you like and want.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Haha he'll come after you in your sleep like Freddy!

Sent from my iPhone 4s
Haha, he will chime in any second now and smack errbody around.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Me and volcom were just kidding x, don't hit us, please!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
get the rsv4 the triumph is a over priced wanna-be supersport, triumph does not have the design and technology the other brands do, I see a lot of triumphs and the fit and finish is not worth what they cost. The rsv4 is a true race machine.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I have read a lot on the Triumph 675R, It is a bike that dishes out a very different experience to all other supersports and it isn't just the 75cc difference. It is a 3 cylinder torque churning machine; I definitely recommend you get it, but of course it isn't a perfect bike. Do a lot of reading on it, check out the reviews from many different sport riding publications to see if it is the ride for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts