Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
MX, not calling you out, but how do you know it's fake? Looks f'ing real.
Just look at it. It's a planned out stunt. I forgot what it was filmed for, but I think it was a commercial.

1. The bike is being towed.
2. The bike isn't on.
3. The bike wobbles in a way that just isn't possible.
4. The riders in the right place at the right time and go around the guy running with no issue.
5. Look at how he is getting on the throttle. When have you ever seen anyone who rides skillfully on a track chop the throttle like that?
6. The guy was in a higher gear in the turn. When he crashes, aside from going really slow, the guy jumps back on the bike and gets right on the gas and the bike takes off and revs high. Yeah...and the bike magically shifted down for him.
7. The guy let go of the bike mid-turn without being anywhere close to crashing.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Hmm i have reason to believe that this is fake!

party over here!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
DougDeGood07, bcc, Demented, cortayack, eelliott, AFP520

G

·
Demented, how do you ever get anything done? How many keyboards do you go through in a year.
I prioritize...obviously the internet and machining is on the top. I really should go clean the house some. :icon_lol:

Been using the same keyboard for the past 2 years, including 1000+ hours of gaming on it. I just type fast and am light on my fingers. It's a joy being on break and being able to work from home.
School starts next month though. :(

·
Registered
828 Posts
I prioritize...obviously the internet and machining is on the top. I really should go clean the house some. :icon_lol:

Been using the same keyboard for the past 2 years, including 1000+ hours of gaming on it. I just type fast and am light on my fingers. It's a joy being on break and being able to work from home.
School starts next month though. :(
Are you not going to school this semester? I am finishing up, final exams and projects... Only ends on the 13th.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
heres a trick if you want to find out if its real ,let go of your bike and run beside it then get on by putting all of your weight on the inside peg like how this big fat phony does and let us know how much of your leg is crushed when the bike instantly falls on you.

There is lots of vids of stunt guys who ghost ride thier bikes and get back on ,this one is just the only one that comes with a free bag of ******** everytime somebody who just got the internet posts it .

G

·
Are you not going to school this semester? I am finishing up, final exams and projects... Only ends on the 13th.
Yeah. I was enrolled, but about 3 weeks before the semester started, PBCC switched my classes from the location down the street from me to one out in Belle Glade 100 miles away.
At least it gave me some time to think about my major. Finally done flip-flopping on it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts