Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not one who normally wastes time in regards to conspiracy theories and what not; however I am starting to question some things that have popped up lately. Mainly this new epidemic know as the "swine flu", and the gov. mandated gun ban list. I've never heard of the swine flu before, granted I'm not a doctor or anything but if it is so dangerous why has it never before been seen??? As well as why the real number of known cases in the US been falsified, stating only twenty cases reported where as sources say a true number of 40 have been seen nationwide. And as of an hour ago our friends to the south of us have been seeing increasingly deadly cases of this "new" strain of the flu, it is all just too convenient. With all the economic hardship, world turmoil, and other strange events going on right now! that have all been talked about in the NWO theory, is the swine flu the catalyst for the start of all of it;martial law, FEMA, the RFID chips??? I'm starting to think we have lost control and it might already be too late... feel free to respond just putting my thoughts out there.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Yeah scary sh*t. I see it as another thing to keep the masses distracted while the TPTB loot this country and destroy our liberties. Dont let the panic get to you, stay strong.

·
Registered
321 Posts
DiscoYeah scary sh*t. I see it as another thing to keep the masses distracted while the TPTB loot this country and destroy our liberties. Dont let the panic get to you, stay strong.
I'm laughing out loud right now.

I think that's what this planet needs. A good old fashioned decimation.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
here is my theory of the human race development.

before i made my theory, please keep in mind that this is in line with the revolution theory.

every since the existence of man, we were just like anyother animals. where natural selection takes its course in filitering out the weak. as a species, this is how you keep on passing the good genes down to the next generation. because bad genes usually dont servive while the good genes does. bad genes occure time and time again in those situations, a mutations in genes in order to adapt to the current living condition have gone wrong could be a cause. living enviroments could be a cause. or during the reperduction processes, where both the male and/or the female had bad gene. up ontil recent history, the human species have remain fairly strongs in out servivalabality. however, because of the advancement in modern medicen, those bad genes no longer gets wash out of our gene pool. people with bad genes are expected to live about the same life expectenccy as those with good genes. for example, people with horetiary disease such as heart attack, diabetes are being keep alife by modern machines and medicin. thus continuely diluting and diminishing the good gene population.

this is why new diseases, sickness, continues to be discover during our dayly lifes. on the other hand, you rarly see a lion in the jungle with a heart condition that live to health adult age. and defects rarly exist in anmals that live in the natural ballance eco system. the bottom line if the fact that we as a species multiply in quanitites yet decline in quality.

this is the reason that i believe the newer discover diseses will be deadlier and deadlier. because we as a species have corrup our fundimental building blocks of our physical defence againt illness.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
technology that makes life "easier" is killing us....literally.
the problem is that we as a species evolve at a alarming rate, however, our techology advancement exploded in the 150 year, and its still going. our body is not able to adapt to this new living condition / enviroment.

am i suggesting abanding techology all together? no. but i am promoting the extensive stuides in the bio engineering field to advance our species as well as other specied to accomidate to this new living eniviromnet.

in the few things that Obama done right is to reallowing the stem cell research.
i suggest lets go a few steps further. we should mandate genertic engineer the futher offspring to ensure only the good gene gets pass on.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

i was telling people this at work, and they wouldn't believe me.

why is "swine" flu such a bad virus, when the Seasonal flu has claimed MILLIONS of lives.

they're trying really hard to divert people's attention, and man, it's working.

But Alex Jones called them out about the swine flu, and I'm happy to see his videos get hundreds of thousands of hits....

even though I'm also skeptical about Alex, he makes some good arguments.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
^Thats true, good to note that. Lets just hope this swine flu comes and goes without turning into something a lot worse as some people are claiming.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
the purpose of this disease is not the people that it kills but the FEAR that it instills, when people are gripped in fear they will give anything just so that they will be protected from this disease & that includes freedom.

next time they will pass a law requiring everyone to take "flu vaccine" to make them "immune" from this sickness but in truth is the supposed cure is worse than the disease.

once you get injected with this vaccine your ass is toast, remember the mandatory injections in some areas last election? vote & get inoculated at the same time, the damned sheep never knew what hit them.

·
Registered
939 Posts
a mate of mine has had this flu for weeeeeeeks, and suffers from really bad rashers, doctor told him if he doesn't take his oinkment he may not make it.:icon_lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
here is my theory of the human race development.

before i made my theory, please keep in mind that this is in line with the revolution theory.

every since the existence of man, we were just like anyother animals. where natural selection takes its course in filitering out the weak. as a species, this is how you keep on passing the good genes down to the next generation. because bad genes usually dont servive while the good genes does. bad genes occure time and time again in those situations, a mutations in genes in order to adapt to the current living condition have gone wrong could be a cause. living enviroments could be a cause. or during the reperduction processes, where both the male and/or the female had bad gene. up ontil recent history, the human species have remain fairly strongs in out servivalabality. however, because of the advancement in modern medicen, those bad genes no longer gets wash out of our gene pool. people with bad genes are expected to live about the same life expectenccy as those with good genes. for example, people with horetiary disease such as heart attack, diabetes are being keep alife by modern machines and medicin. thus continuely diluting and diminishing the good gene population.

this is why new diseases, sickness, continues to be discover during our dayly lifes. on the other hand, you rarly see a lion in the jungle with a heart condition that live to health adult age. and defects rarly exist in anmals that live in the natural ballance eco system. the bottom line if the fact that we as a species multiply in quanitites yet decline in quality.

this is the reason that i believe the newer discover diseses will be deadlier and deadlier. because we as a species have corrup our fundimental building blocks of our physical defence againt illness.

Natural Selection?

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Natural Selection?
yes, but my thinking is that because we no longer weed out the bad genes by natural selections, while allowing the bad to be mix with the good. as a result, the pure good genes contiues to diminish while the bad genes continues to grow in numbers. this is why the germs are getting stonger and stronger while we are getting weaker and weaker. since the natural selections and evolution continues to find ways to be mroe effective while body system continues to get coruppt as each generations pass on. i think this is the logical reasons why we are discovering more occurances of cancer, sickness, mental illness, etc.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
the purpose of this disease is not the people that it kills but the FEAR that it instills, when people are gripped in fear they will give anything just so that they will be protected from this disease & that includes freedom.

next time they will pass a law requiring everyone to take "flu vaccine" to make them "immune" from this sickness but in truth is the supposed cure is worse than the disease.

once you get injected with this vaccine your ass is toast, remember the mandatory injections in some areas last election? vote & get inoculated at the same time, the damned sheep never knew what hit them.
What!? I certainly did not hear about a mandatory "vaccine" to vote... Got a link to some more info? That is some scary sh!t.

yes, but my thinking is that because we no longer weed out the bad genes by natural selections, while allowing the bad to be mix with the good. as a result, the pure good genes contiues to diminish while the bad genes continues to grow in numbers. this is why the germs are getting stonger and stronger while we are getting weaker and weaker. since the natural selections and evolution continues to find ways to be mroe effective while body system continues to get coruppt as each generations pass on. i think this is the logical reasons why we are discovering more occurances of cancer, sickness, mental illness, etc.

??

That is not what the OP is talking about at all. Swine flu, blah blah blah. It's nothing more than something to keep people distracted and in fear while the government takes more control and freedom from us.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts